Choose the color you feel is most appropriate for your needs. Here’s a quick list: Healing Colors
For this meditation either sit in a chair or stand. Imagine an egg shaped bubble around you.Breathe in deeply from your nose imagining that color entering your feet and filling your entire body. When you exhale image the color exiting your body into your visualized egg shaped bubble. Continue to do this until the egg shaped bubble is filled with the color.
When you are complete take a few moments to come back into the room.
- If you can find a light bulb in your color of choice, you can bathe yourself and the room with color.
- If no light bulb is available, consider putting colored cellophane over the window. Use your imagination and creativity.
- Find a piece of cloth, paper, or other object in the required color. Spend time before the meditation staring at it, taking in the color.
- Wear clothing, or cover yourself with a blanket or sheet that is the color you’ve chosen. Alternatively, you could wrap ribbon or yarn around your wrists.
- Drink water that has been charged with the color: Fill a glass bottle with water, wrap it with colored tissue paper or cellophane and set it in the sun for several hours.
After the meditation:
- Eat some food of the same color.
- For example: Green beans, Red cherries, Purple plums, Blue berries…
For best results, the meditation should be repeated twice a day until the symptoms begin to subside. After that, you can gradually taper off – paying attention to your body’s response.
If you feel that you have taken in too much of one color, you can easily balance yourself with a meditation on green, and/or black and white.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Bright Blessings.
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat... under Miscellaneous Information
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as ... under Miscellaneous Information
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, viol... under Purple
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors ...
- Why Doctors Wear Green or Blue Scrubs Scrubs used to be white — the color of cleanliness... under Practical Applications