Aqua: Closer to green than blue, aqua is refreshing and uplifting. It is creative and light-hearted, yet strong and individual.
Aquamarine: Enhancing creativity and inspiration, the color aquamarine calms and balances the mind and the emotions. May indicate a sedentary person, a bit lazy, who may spends a bit too much time meditating.
Teal: A more sophisticated version of turquoise, teal signifies trustworthiness and reliability. It promotes spiritual advancement and commitment.
Blue Green: Indicates a dreamy person, emotional, thinker rather than a doer, insight, someone with the perception who sees possibilities. They mean well but may presume to know what is right for everyone else.
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat... under Miscellaneous Information
- Healing With The Color Turquoise In healing Turquoise can help to calm hyperactive o... under Healing With Colors
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, viol... under Purple
- New Age Blue Blue has something for almost everyone, from the sk... under Color Correspondences
- Healing With the Color Violet The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks. ~... under Healing With Colors