Blue has something for almost everyone, from the sky blue of a warm summer day, to the intense passionate royal and peacock blues through deep mysterious indigo. Blue is the most soothing shade of the spectrum and is probably the most common favorite color .
Blue is neutral and supports female and male energy equally. It is the traditional color of the European Great Goddess and Divine Wisdom. The color blue corresponds to the following:
- The Sephiroth at Chesed (or Mercy)
- Relates to the Setting Sun and the Waning Moon
- The “Divine Plan”
- Archangel Michael
- Element of water
- The 5th or Throat Chakra
- Goddess in the Mother aspect
- Middle age
- The sky
Because the planet Earth is a water planet, blue is a color associated with the planet as a whole and with Earth healing. It represents the emotions, love, truth, and sincerity. This cold and cooling color also has qualities of healing and tranquility.
Other aspects of the color blue are as follows:
- Global synchronicity
- Energy on the decline
- Written and oral skills
- Guidance and freedom
In magical use blue can be used for harmony in the home and meditation, achieving freedom, tranquilly , peace , patience, communications, honor, health, friendships, dreams, sleep, and creative inspiration.
The etheric level of the aura which is the one nearest the physical body, is often seen as a blue or blue gray layer or as a grid like duplicate of the body and its organs and energy pathways in blue lines of light.
In the Aura:
Blue in the aura often indicates a natural healer and can be seen in people in nurturing and or protective careers such as herbalists, doctors even police . People who are concerned for the welfare of others often have blue in the emotional body .
Pale blue shades can indicate deeply spiritual people or the musically or creatively gifted.
Clear rich shades are seen in intuitive individuals, and those gifted in psychic perceptions. Auras in which blue is dominant belong to people with strong personalities, they may not easily express deep emotions but have patience and deal well with life’s problems. Blue in the aura signifies one who is actively engaged in the search for their personal place in the world.
Transient in the aura blue shafts of light may be rising from the heads people in the act of creating or inventing, and when actively working on intuitive awakening and expression.
Lighter blues belong to those who are learning something. Darker blues tones are found in the auras of people who are detaching themselves from drama and are seeking peace in their daily life.
Light and sky blues are those most often used in healing work often as light or shakti energy or whatever other means is practical. A focused visualization of either an intense electric blue beam of light energy or a softer shade has been used to repair the etheric body and the etheric template by dissolving negative energy forms and reconstructing damaged and missing parts and for sealing tears in the aura. The exact shade will vary according toned and will usually be guided from spirit.
In healing Turquoise can help to calm hyperactive or hypersensitive people . Turquoise calms the mind and is cooling to the nervous system. assists immunity and is one of the colors for throat chakra. It is a powerful cleanser and can be used as an all purpose higher octave color for healing. It can be used to improve the circulation and healing effect of energy in general.
Healing with the color turquoise:
- Turquoise is important for respiratory system and in strengthening the metabolism.
- It is cooling to the system, and can be beneficial in easing all feverish conditions and for balancing all systems of the body. It can also be used to cool and ease any inflammation.
- Combines both the beneficial effects of blue and green.
- It vitalizes all systems. It is also purifying.
- In treating febrile diseases, change to turquoise when the temperature is normal.
- Turquoise is useful in treating skin conditions, throat problems, and it is very effective for acute pain and earaches.
- Turquoise is a prime skin-building color and should be used after the pain from burns is relieved. Turquoise hastens the formation of new skin.
- It eases respiration problems. It is effective in treatment of asthma and bronchitis, especially with children. Regular color breathing with turquoise or aqua can prevent intense attacks of asthmatic conditions.
- Turquoise is good for immune system, skin (burns and infections), mental relaxation, acidic, tonifier, regulates lung/large intestine systems.
- Turquoise stimulates the Thymus center, or Higher Heart Chakra.
- Increases intuition and sensitivity.
- Turquoise is a cerebral depressant for over-active mental patients.
- It enhances the ability to focus and concentrate, assisting with clear thinking and decision-making, and the development of good organizational skills.
- Works as a disinfectant and antiseptic.
- Tones the general system.
- Relaxes sensations of stress.
- It is calming yet invigorating, restoring depleted energies.
- It resonates to the thymus and thyroid glands of our endocrine system.
- Turquoise has a strengthening influence on all systems of the body bringing a sense of inner confidence.
- Treats disillusionment and apathy
- Also good for communication issues, cleansing , breath issues, physical detox , rebirthing , purification , sterilization , transition , pain, and hearing.
- Too much of this color in your life may give you an overactive mind and create emotional imbalance, making you either over-emotional or non-emotional.
- Too little turquoise in your life may cause you to withhold your emotions, resulting in secrecy and confusion about your direction in life.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Bright Blessings.
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, violet and purple are both placed...
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are naturally a turquoise color. This...
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors that are used to treat them. C...
- Best colors for a closet You may not give much thought to the inside of your closets when painting a room bu...
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as purple as it is green today, a...
- Designing With Turquoise A mix of blue and green, turquoise has a sweet feminine feel while the darker teal...
- The Colors of Hinduism Hindu deities are depicted in colors that symbolize many positive attributes. Rem...
- Turquoise and Architecture Turquoise is a stone and color that is strongly associated with the domes and int...
- Healing Colors Healing with color requires a basic understanding of the specific function of a parti...
- A Short History of Color Therapy “Color provokes a psychic vibration. Color hides a power still unknown but real, whic...