New Age Blue
Blue has something for almost everyone, from the sky blue of a warm summer day, to the intense passionate royal and peacock blues through deep mysterious indigo. Blue is the most soothing shade of the spectrum and is probably the most common favorite color .
Blue is neutral and supports female and male energy equally. It is the traditional color of the European Great Goddess and Divine Wisdom. The color blue corresponds to the following:
- The Sephiroth at Chesed (or Mercy)
- Relates to the Setting Sun and the Waning Moon
- The “Divine Plan”
- Archangel Michael
- Element of water
- The 5th or Throat Chakra
- Goddess in the Mother aspect
- Middle age
- The sky
Because the planet Earth is a water planet, blue is a color associated with the planet as a whole and with Earth healing. It represents the emotions, love, truth, and sincerity. This cold and cooling color also has qualities of healing and tranquility.
Other aspects of the color blue are as follows:
- Global synchronicity
- Energy on the decline
- Written and oral skills
- Guidance and freedom
In magical use blue can be used for harmony in the home and meditation, achieving freedom, tranquilly , peace , patience, communications, honor, health, friendships, dreams, sleep, and creative inspiration.
The etheric level of the aura which is the one nearest the physical body, is often seen as a blue or blue gray layer or as a grid like duplicate of the body and its organs and energy pathways in blue lines of light.
In the Aura:
Blue in the aura often indicates a natural healer and can be seen in people in nurturing and or protective careers such as herbalists, doctors even police . People who are concerned for the welfare of others often have blue in the emotional body .
Pale blue shades can indicate deeply spiritual people or the musically or creatively gifted.
Clear rich shades are seen in intuitive individuals, and those gifted in psychic perceptions. Auras in which blue is dominant belong to people with strong personalities, they may not easily express deep emotions but have patience and deal well with life’s problems. Blue in the aura signifies one who is actively engaged in the search for their personal place in the world.
Transient in the aura blue shafts of light may be rising from the heads people in the act of creating or inventing, and when actively working on intuitive awakening and expression.
Lighter blues belong to those who are learning something. Darker blues tones are found in the auras of people who are detaching themselves from drama and are seeking peace in their daily life.
Light and sky blues are those most often used in healing work often as light or shakti energy or whatever other means is practical. A focused visualization of either an intense electric blue beam of light energy or a softer shade has been used to repair the etheric body and the etheric template by dissolving negative energy forms and reconstructing damaged and missing parts and for sealing tears in the aura. The exact shade will vary according toned and will usually be guided from spirit.
Leave a Reply
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, violet and purple are both placed...
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors that are used to treat them. C...
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are naturally a turquoise color. This...
- Best colors for a closet You may not give much thought to the inside of your closets when painting a room bu...
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as purple as it is green today, a...
- Healing Colors Healing with color requires a basic understanding of the specific function of a parti...
- Designing With Turquoise A mix of blue and green, turquoise has a sweet feminine feel while the darker teal...
- The Colors of Hinduism Hindu deities are depicted in colors that symbolize many positive attributes. Rem...
- Making Colored Fire A campfire is magical. How the coals glow and the flames flicker and the sparks p...
- Turquoise and Architecture Turquoise is a stone and color that is strongly associated with the domes and int...