Fireflies and summer sun
in circles round
we become as one.
Singing songs at magick’s hour
we bring the winds
and timeless powers.
Turning inward, hand in hand
we dance the hearth
to heal the land.
Standing silent, beneath the sky
we catch the fire
from out God’s eye.
Swaying breathless, beside the sea
we call the Goddess
so mote it be!
~by Trish Telesco
(This can be used as a chant, part of a spiral dance, or to invoke quarters.)
Leave a Reply
- The Fifty Names of Marduk When Babylon became the capital of Mesopotamia, Marduk...
- Invocation To The Dark Mother "We call to thee, Ama, dark Mother; thou to whom a...
- Homeric Hymn of Demeter and Persephone I begin to sing of rich-haired Demeter Semne Thea (Reve...
- The Courtship of Inanna and Damuzi The courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi is one of the oldest...
- Prayer To Selene For Any Operation O three-faced Selene, come to me beloved mistress Gr...
- The Folklore of Falling Stars Some scholars speculate, based on common legends betwee...
- Jade Rabbit Pounding Medicine The story goes about that three immortals reincarnate...
- The Prayer To Selene For Any Spell “Come to me, O Beloved Mistress, Three-faced Selene;...
- The Enuma Elish Simplified This epic is one of the most important sources for unde...
- Prayer to Hekate Sacred flame rise to power We ask Hekate to help us...
- Little Violette ~ The Zombie Child by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Benediction For And Against All Enemies by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Benediction Against Enemies, Sickness and Misfortune by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Power of a Word by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Odin’s Rune Song by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Verona: Invocation To The Dark Mother
- A albershardt: 40a84602173af71121ba20043fc2c250–naive-art-winter-solstice
- asa: The Fifty Names of Marduk
- Rita Stafford_Bones: The Story of King Frost
- Damon Gallwas: Old Stories About the Devil