Fireflies and summer sun
in circles round
we become as one.
Singing songs at magick’s hour
we bring the winds
and timeless powers.
Turning inward, hand in hand
we dance the hearth
to heal the land.
Standing silent, beneath the sky
we catch the fire
from out God’s eye.
Swaying breathless, beside the sea
we call the Goddess
so mote it be!
~by Trish Telesco
(This can be used as a chant, part of a spiral dance, or to invoke quarters.)
Leave a Reply
- The Fifty Names of Marduk When Babylon became the capital of Mesopotamia, Marduk...
- Homeric Hymn of Demeter and Persephone I begin to sing of rich-haired Demeter Semne Thea (Reve...
- The Courtship of Inanna and Damuzi The courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi is one of the oldest...
- The Prayer To Selene For Any Spell “Come to me, O Beloved Mistress, Three-faced Selene;...
- Earth Mother Chant Earth Mother, we sing to your body, Earth Mother, we...
- Invocation To The Dark Mother "We call to thee, Ama, dark Mother; thou to whom a...
- Old Stories About the Devil When the devil appeared to Cuvier, the great man lo...
- Crow Moon Here's the story line posted with the video: An...
- Solstice Story There was the snow, and the snow fell from the heav...
- Hymn to Hera Let us sing now of Hera, the women's goddess. she w...
- The Juniper Tree by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Metrical Charm For Unfruitful Land by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Invocation for the Full Wolf Moon by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Knot of Isis by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- There Is Always Rebirth by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment