Monthly Archives: April 2018
A bright moon rising above Tian Shan Mountain,
Lost in a vast ocean of clouds.
The long wind, across thousands upon thousands of miles,
Blows past the Jade-gate Pass.
The army of Han has gone down the Baiteng Road,
As the barbarian hordes probe at Qinghai Bay.
It is known that from the battlefield
Few ever live to return.
Men at Garrison look on the border scene,
Home thoughts deepen sorrow on their faces.
In the towered chambers tonight,
Ceaseless are the women’s sighs.
~ Li Po
- Odin’s Rune Song by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Abecedarium Chronarium by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Meditations on the Anglo-Saxon Rune Poem by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Abcedarium Nordmanicum by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Anglo-Saxon Rune Poem by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Verona: Invocation To The Dark Mother
- A albershardt: 40a84602173af71121ba20043fc2c250–naive-art-winter-solstice
- asa: The Fifty Names of Marduk
- Rita Stafford_Bones: The Story of King Frost
- Damon Gallwas: Old Stories About the Devil