Monthly Archives: April 2018
A bright moon rising above Tian Shan Mountain,
Lost in a vast ocean of clouds.
The long wind, across thousands upon thousands of miles,
Blows past the Jade-gate Pass.
The army of Han has gone down the Baiteng Road,
As the barbarian hordes probe at Qinghai Bay.
It is known that from the battlefield
Few ever live to return.
Men at Garrison look on the border scene,
Home thoughts deepen sorrow on their faces.
In the towered chambers tonight,
Ceaseless are the women’s sighs.
~ Li Po
- The Great, Bloody and Bruised Veil of the World by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- A Field of Flowers by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- A Yurei Taxi Ghost Story by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ra Takes The Form Of A Cat by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sometimes a Wild God by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment