Monthly Archives: June 2018
A drunken braggart accepted a dare to sleep in a house that had once been used by witches. At midnight, when he had finished his jug of whisky and was just beginning to fall asleep, an enormous cat suddenly appeared.
It howled and spat at him, so he shot at it with his hunting gun and, though it escaped, he was certain he had shot one of its paws clean off. At that moment a woman’s scream was heard in the distance, and just as the candle went out, the man saw a woman’s bare and bloody foot wriggling around on the table.
The following day he learned that a woman who lived nearby had accidentally shot her foot off and had died from loss of blood. It is said that she died howling and spitting like a cat.
Found at: Moggycats Cat Pages
- The Fox Wedding by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- I Am The Mother by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Another Case of Lycanthropy by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Harz Mountain Werewolves by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Ghoulish Case of Constance Armande by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A albershardt: 40a84602173af71121ba20043fc2c250–naive-art-winter-solstice
- asa: The Fifty Names of Marduk
- Rita Stafford_Bones: The Story of King Frost
- Damon Gallwas: Old Stories About the Devil
- Jazmine Bledsoe: Earth Mother Chant