Monthly Archives: February 2018
Strange gods arrive in fast enemy poses.
Their shirts are soft marrying
cloth and hair together.
All along their arms ornaments
conceal veins bluer than blood
Soft lizard eyes connect.
Their soft drained insect cries erect
new fear, where fears reign.
The rustling of sex against their skin.
The wind withdraws all sound.
Stamp your witness on the punished ground.
~Jim Morrison, “The New Creatures”
- The Great, Bloody and Bruised Veil of the World by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Field of Flowers by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- A Yurei Taxi Ghost Story by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ra Takes The Form Of A Cat by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Sometimes a Wild God by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment