A variation on humming is mumbling. (For more info on humming and healing see this post on Humming). What is mumbling? Mumbling is speaking with your mouth closed and your lips moving. It produces an effect like humming with the added benefit of subliminal or subaudial suggestion.
When you apply your fingers or hands to an area of the body for healing, instead of humming you mumble affirmations, blessing, or directions. For example:
- I am healthy and full of energy.
- Angels around me, angels above me, angels all around.
- Muscles are relaxing, inflammation is receding, cells are strengthening.
Or you can just talk about your intentions for the healing, saying whatever comes into your mind in the moment. Just remember to keep it to a mumble.
I did this in a taxi for a friend who had sudden stomach cramps and in about three minutes she was fine again. It’s a very handy technique for all kinds of situations.
I use it on my own neck and shoulders when I’m at the computer for too long and often, right afterward, I just turn my neck and my spine adjusts itself. It’s also great for easing sore muscles after a workout and relieving your own headaches.
However, be aware that some people may be distracted or irritated by the mumbling and will not respond well to it.
From: Instant Healing by Serge Kahili King
From The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent by Abraham Hicks
- It is natural for my body to be well.
- Even if I don’t know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
- I have trillions of cells, with individual Consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.
- When this condition began, I didn’t know what I know now.
- If I’d known then what I know now, this condition couldn’t have gotten started.
- I don’t need to understand the cause of this illness.
- I don’t need to explain how it is that I’m experiencing this illness.
- It doesn’t matter that it got started, because it’s reversing it’s course right now.
- It’s natural that it would take some time for my body to begin to align to my improved thoughts of well being.
- There’s no hurry about any of this.
- My body knows what to do.
- Well-Being is natural to me.
- My inner being is intricately aware of my physical body.
- My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and Source Energy is answering those requests.
- I’m in very good hands.
- I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
- My only work is to relax and breathe.
- I can do that.-I can do that easily.
- This sensation of pain is an indicator that Source is responding to my cellular request for Energy.
- This sensation of pain is a wonderful indicator that help is on the way.
- I will relax into this sensation of pain because I understand that it’s indicating improvement.
- My body is flesh and bone, but my body is also vibration.
- The way my body looks and feels is a result of my vibration.
- My body is as it is right now, and that is alright.
- My body is continually changing, and that is alright.
- My vibrational offering affects the changes in my body.
- Physical decline is about vibration, not about passing through time.
- It is possible for me to pass through time and improve my vibration.
- Physical decline is neither natural nor necessary.
- I do not have to wait for others to know this or demonstrate this.
- I can begin now, or whenever I choose, to demonstrate this.
- A shift in my vibration won’t give me instant physical evidence.
- A shift in my vibration will give me instant emotional evidence.
- Once I achieve a vibrational shift and stabilize there, I’ll see evidence.
- I’m willing to shift my vibration and wait for the physical evidence.
- Feeling better emotionally will be adequate evidence for now.
- Finding and maintaining positive expectancy is wonderful.
- I can feel my body benefiting from my new found ease.
- I can feel the stability of my physical body.
- I can feel the life-giving qualities of my new Energy alignment.
- I can feel that I’m coming into Energy Balance.
- I can feel how much my body enjoys my Energy Balance.
- All is well with me right now and getting better still…
- Sleeping On A Bed of Nails Can modern day "bed of nails" help back pain? Most...
- SunGazing SunGazing was a popular practice in ancient times...
- Pain Free with Abraham Hicks From The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent by Abraham...
- What is the Medical Assistance Program? In my studies of things "spiritual", I came across an i...
- Guided Imagery for Self-Healing Learn to use guided imagery and the power of your mind...
- Releasing Emotional Turbulence It's not easy to deal with painful emotions head-on...
- The Amazing Power of Amino Acids In 1838, a Dutch chemist, G.J. Mulder, described a cert...
- About Reflexology Reflexology involves the use of different massage a...
- About Psychic Healing Psychic or spiritual healing is a human potential w...
- Breathing ~ The Key To Healing The health that you enjoy today, and for the rest o...