I am frequently mistaken for a dead beet?
It’s Mr Potato head!
A word to the wise is sufficient…
Mr Onion looks kind of sleepy!
I think this guy just fell out of the turnip truck!
Everybody likes radishes… don’t they Charley?
Like two peas in a pod, or is it two pods of peas?
These three are kind of cute. Check out the copyright date, 1887 !
I’m guessing this is the Indian Corn.
Our pickles can make a sourpuss smile… LOL. He does look sour!
It’s Mr Mikado!
I don’t even know what to say about this guy!
I think it says, (it’s really hard to read) “How do I Aww Pear?”
It’s the watermelon man!
Is that a tobacco leaf? I think so… but I’m not sure.
Aww… it’s Miss Squash.
We have Mrs Cabbage!
And a Premium Cabbage Head with all the latest styles in hats! LOL!
And a politically incorrect, Cotton Ball. An image guaranteed to piss a lot of people off.
- Creepy and Weird Vintage Christmas Cards
- Creepy Victorian Portraits In Motion
- Beautiful Mermaid Fantasy Art
- More Steampunk Art
- Creepy Victorian Seed Packets
- Bleeding Tooth Fungi
- Super Cool Watermelon Art
- Cool and Surreal
- Something Fun For Walpurgis Night
- Insane Hair Styles
- Amazing 3D Art
- The Masochists
- Crazy Carved Pumpkins
- Spectacular Storms Moving In
- Wicked Cool Halloween Pumpkins