It’s devil’s hand fungi that has passed it’s prime.
It doesn’t come out of the ground looking all white, dead and zombiefied. Here’s what it looks like when it comes out of the ground.
The scientific name is Octopus stinkhorn or Clathrus archeri
It’s easy to imagine that the devils hands are reaching up out of the ground to grab you and pull you straight into hellfire and damnation, isn’t it?
- Creepy and Weird Vintage Christmas Cards
- Creepy Victorian Portraits In Motion
- Creepy Victorian Seed Packets
- Beautiful Mermaid Fantasy Art
- Bleeding Tooth Fungi
- Cool and Surreal
- Super Cool Watermelon Art
- More Steampunk Art
- Something Fun For Walpurgis Night
- The Masochists
- Insane Hair Styles
- Spectacular Storms Moving In
- Crazy Carved Pumpkins
- Wicked Cool Halloween Pumpkins
- Recycled Computer Towers