Creepy Victorian Seed Packets
I am frequently mistaken for a dead beet?
It’s Mr Potato head!
A word to the wise is sufficient…
Mr Onion looks kind of sleepy!
I think this guy just fell out of the turnip truck!
Everybody likes radishes… don’t they Charley?
Like two peas in a pod, or is it two pods of peas?
These three are kind of cute. Check out the copyright date, 1887 !
I’m guessing this is the Indian Corn.
Our pickles can make a sourpuss smile… LOL. He does look sour!
It’s Mr Mikado!
I don’t even know what to say about this guy!
I think it says, (it’s really hard to read) “How do I Aww Pear?”
It’s the watermelon man!
Is that a tobacco leaf? I think so… but I’m not sure.
Aww… it’s Miss Squash.
We have Mrs Cabbage!
And a Premium Cabbage Head with all the latest styles in hats! LOL!
And a politically incorrect, Cotton Ball. An image guaranteed to piss a lot of people off.
- Creepy Victorian Portraits In Motion Wowsers! I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark hallwa... under Strange Portraits
- Cool and Surreal A collection of cool and surreal photo manipulations ... under Photoshopped
- Bleeding Tooth Fungi Bleeding Tooth Fungi How creepy is that? 8-O ... under Freaky Fungi
- The Masochists Aren't these fun? They are The Masochists, as envisi... under Strange Portraits
- Creepy and Weird Vintage Christmas Cards They just don't make Christmas Cards like they used t... under Creepy Stuff
- Underwater Ironing? So here we have it. Underwater ironing in Madagascar... under Miscellaneous
- Creepy Victorian Seed Packets I am frequently mistaken for a dead beet? It's Mr ... under Strange Portraits
- Something Fun For Walpurgis Night This is a series of vintage postcards from Paris, pri... under Unusual People
- Spectacular Storms Moving In Spectacular storm clouds caught on camera. Wowsers! ... under Amazing Photography
- Painting Your Mouth These lips look pretty amazing, I wonder how they'd l... under Body Art