If you could shift
your point of view for just a moment, as you
now grow still
and silent within,
without a thought or care,
without a thought of worry or desire,
then you might just begin to feel:
A power tingling in your fingertips,
a breath that draws to you
a part of all there is, of which
you are a part,
and that surrounds you, buoys you, nourishes, protects
and reaches far and wide
and further still
into the deepest blues of oceans
the deepest greens of mountain lakes
and all the creatures that reside
in forest groves, eternal deserts
the stars are dancing.
Oceans of energy
and they lie at your fingertips,
for you to navigate and learn
to know the ancient arts
of balance, deep release
and once again restore
the Even Flow,
the perfect state of being.
Silvia Hartmann, 2001
Leave a Reply
- Silence of the Night – A Meditation Night is tremendously beautiful. It is a good time...
- Meditating on Moonbeams Mix your mind with the moonbeams at night. Wash you...
- Blood Bone and Ancestors Meditation In this exercise you will meditate on your skin, mu...
- Harvest Meditation for the Harvest Moon Please take a seat and clear your mind of what fill...
- Invoke The Healing Power of the Sun This mantra invokes the healing power of the sun. When...
- Inner Cosmos Meditation From the space of stillness, something beautiful ca...
- Simple Instructions for Meditation Here is a simple tutorial and a simple mantra for a...
- Warrior Meditation At Lughnasadh (August 1st), the harvest is kicking in...
- Remembering Who You Are Sit in an upright position in a chair, with your ba...
- Sit Silently and Wait A meditative awareness comes like a whisper, not a...