Perhaps something in your life, inner or outer, needs repair or restoration. Life is calling you now to take action and take yourself in hand. Instead of being afraid that you can’t do it, allow yourself to feel the One Being acting through you. This pathway of the heart asks for concentrated, creative energy.
Center again in the heart.
Breathe the sound Ya JaBaar rhythmically,
bending slightly forward as you breathe out,
and back as you breathe in.
Allow the sound to rock you into action,
like the feeling of riding a camel in the caravan of life.
Allow the sound to spread first to the periphery,
and feel healthy boundaries restored.
Then gently invite all voices of your inner self to gather,
and allow the arms of the Beloved to enfold you in healing.
Continue the meditation for 15 to 20 minutes.
For best results, commit to it as a 40 day practice.
From The Sufi Book of Life
by Neil Douglas-Klotz
Leave a Reply
- Meditating on Moonbeams Mix your mind with the moonbeams at night. Wash you... under Visualizations
- Inner Cosmos Meditation From the space of stillness, something beautiful ca... under Breath Work
- Blood Bone and Ancestors Meditation In this exercise you will meditate on your skin, mu... under Visualizations
- Remembering Who You Are Sit in an upright position in a chair, with your ba... under Visualizations
- Sit Silently and Wait A meditative awareness comes like a whisper, not a ... under Mindfulness Meditations
- Invoke The Healing Power of the Sun This mantra invokes the healing power of the sun. When ... under Mantras
- Ancient Buddhist Peace Meditation May I be filled with loving kindness. May I be well... under Buddhist Meditations
- Silence of the Night – A Meditation Night is tremendously beautiful. It is a good time ... under Mindfulness Meditations
- Warrior Meditation At Lughnasadh (August 1st), the harvest is kicking in. ... under Visualizations
- A Mandala Meditation To begin your meditation select a quiet time and si... under Visualizations