Perhaps something in your life, inner or outer, needs repair or restoration. Life is calling you now to take action and take yourself in hand. Instead of being afraid that you can’t do it, allow yourself to feel the One Being acting through you. This pathway of the heart asks for concentrated, creative energy.
Center again in the heart.
Breathe the sound Ya JaBaar rhythmically,
bending slightly forward as you breathe out,
and back as you breathe in.
Allow the sound to rock you into action,
like the feeling of riding a camel in the caravan of life.
Allow the sound to spread first to the periphery,
and feel healthy boundaries restored.
Then gently invite all voices of your inner self to gather,
and allow the arms of the Beloved to enfold you in healing.
Continue the meditation for 15 to 20 minutes.
For best results, commit to it as a 40 day practice.
From The Sufi Book of Life
by Neil Douglas-Klotz
Leave a Reply
- Silence of the Night – A Meditation Night is tremendously beautiful. It is a good time ... under Mindfulness Meditations
- Blood Bone and Ancestors Meditation In this exercise you will meditate on your skin, mu... under Visualizations
- Inner Cosmos Meditation From the space of stillness, something beautiful ca... under Breath Work
- A Simple Zen Meditation 1. Sit on the forward third of a chair or a cushion... under Zen Meditations
- A Mandala Meditation To begin your meditation select a quiet time and si... under Visualizations
- Remembering Who You Are Sit in an upright position in a chair, with your ba... under Visualizations
- Om Namah Shivayah This mantra has no approximate translation. The sou... under Mantras
- Simple Instructions for Meditation Here is a simple tutorial and a simple mantra for a... under Mantras
- Invoke The Healing Power of the Sun This mantra invokes the healing power of the sun. When ... under Mantras
- Breathe – A Simple Meditation Breath is life and change, a basic connection betwe... under How-To Basics