“The sun’s rays have vision and give us vision. However, it is the birds’ eyes and the two invisible angels by your side that record everything. Nothing goes unnoticed throughout the universe. Wherever there is a vibration, there are eyes and ears. Some energies don’t need ears or vision to see or hear, they can feel what is in your heart and tap into all your sins and fears.”
― Suzy Kassem
“Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping… waiting… and though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir… open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us… guides us. Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love… the clarity of hatred… the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we’d know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we’d be truly dead.”
Credits and Links:
- Passion Art Mandala by Shirley Gibson (aka shirleytwofeathers)
- Find Passion Art Mandala stuff at Cafe Press
- You can buy a print at Image Kind
the clouds of love have gathered,
raining over me,
my soul soaked within,
green woods around.
do not be proud,
seeing your mansion.
tomorrow you will lie beneath the earth,
tufts of grass over you.
those who do not love God
know no joy –
like a guest in an empty house,
they come and depart.
Your God dwells within you
like fragrance in the flower,
musk lies within the deer,
yet seeks it afar.
Worlds pass away reading scriptures,
none the wiser.
he who understands the word `Love’
is the wise one.
The Hindu says Ram is supreme
the Muslim, Rahim.
both die fighting each other,
neither knowing the Truth.
Remembering You ever
egoless, I have merged with You.
no more the cycle of births and deaths,
wherever the eye goes I see You.
Brimming with devotion to God I am.
this world tires me no more.
a pitcher once baked, says Kabir,
needs no potter’s wheel again.
Marriage is the union of disparate elements. Male and female. Yin and yang. Proton and electron. What are we talking about here? Nothing less than the very tension that binds the universe. You see, when we look at marriage, people, we’re are looking at creation itself.
“I am the sky,” says the Hindu bridegroom to the bride. “You are the earth. We are sky and earth united…. You are my husband. You are my wife. My feet shall run because of you. My feet shall dance because of you. My heart shall beat because of you. My eyes see because of you. My mind thinks because of you and I shall love because of you.”
~Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure
Love comes to everybody in many different ways. Attraction is always the first thing, no? But love must be more than that. It must be magic.
Credits and Links:
- Find cool Attraction Mandala stuff at Cafe Press
- The Attraction Mandala was created by Shirley Gibson, aka Shirley Twofeathers
- Madhubani Marriage Mandalas Kohbar Painting or simply Kohbar is auspicious marr...
- Sri Yantra Mandala Meditation The secret key to using Yantras in meditation is Re...
- A Collection of Spiral Mandalas This is my collection of peace and love spiral mand...
- Sri Yantra Mandala To Color Here's a Sri Yantra Mandala to color, in case you'd...
- The Sri Yantra Temple This is a temple on the Narmada River in Gujarat, I...
- About Madhubani Marriage Mandala Art Perhaps the best known genre of Indian folk paintings a...
- Hypnotic Healing Mandala This hypnotic healing mandala has been specifically...
- Fertility Mandalas These beautiful batik mandala paintings depict the...
- Night Sky Mandala Stop huddling around your TV Squinting, fiddling wit...
- The Shiva Linga Mandala To give tangible shape to the idea of Shiva is not...