Your life is a sacred journey. And it is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way. You are on the path… exactly where you are meant to be right now… And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love.
- Quote by ~Caroline Adams
- Journey Mandala by ~Shirley Gibson
“The sun’s rays have vision and give us vision. However, it is the birds’ eyes and the two invisible angels by your side that record everything. Nothing goes unnoticed throughout the universe. Wherever there is a vibration, there are eyes and ears. Some energies don’t need ears or vision to see or hear, they can feel what is in your heart and tap into all your sins and fears.”
― Suzy Kassem
the clouds of love have gathered,
raining over me,
my soul soaked within,
green woods around.
do not be proud,
seeing your mansion.
tomorrow you will lie beneath the earth,
tufts of grass over you.
those who do not love God
know no joy –
like a guest in an empty house,
they come and depart.
Your God dwells within you
like fragrance in the flower,
musk lies within the deer,
yet seeks it afar.
Worlds pass away reading scriptures,
none the wiser.
he who understands the word `Love’
is the wise one.
The Hindu says Ram is supreme
the Muslim, Rahim.
both die fighting each other,
neither knowing the Truth.
Remembering You ever
egoless, I have merged with You.
no more the cycle of births and deaths,
wherever the eye goes I see You.
Brimming with devotion to God I am.
this world tires me no more.
a pitcher once baked, says Kabir,
needs no potter’s wheel again.
Marriage is the union of disparate elements. Male and female. Yin and yang. Proton and electron. What are we talking about here? Nothing less than the very tension that binds the universe. You see, when we look at marriage, people, we’re are looking at creation itself.
“I am the sky,” says the Hindu bridegroom to the bride. “You are the earth. We are sky and earth united…. You are my husband. You are my wife. My feet shall run because of you. My feet shall dance because of you. My heart shall beat because of you. My eyes see because of you. My mind thinks because of you and I shall love because of you.”
~Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure
Let Thought Become Your
Let thought become the beautiful Woman.
Cultivate your mind and heart to that depth
That it can give you everything
A warm body can.
Why just keep making love with God’s child– Form
When the Friend Himself is standing
Let prayer become your beautiful Lover
And become free,
Become free of this whole world
- An Eye of Horus Art Collection A cool collection of mandala art featuring the Eye of...
- Madhubani Marriage Mandalas Kohbar Painting or simply Kohbar is auspicious marr...
- Sri Yantra Mandala Meditation The secret key to using Yantras in meditation is Re...
- Sri Yantra Mandala To Color Here's a Sri Yantra Mandala to color, in case you'd...
- God’s Eye “The eye through which I see God is the same eye th...
- Mandala Eyes ~ A Collection Here is an eclectic collection of mandalas with eyes...
- Fertility Mandalas These beautiful batik mandala paintings depict the...
- A Collection of Spiral Mandalas This is my collection of peace and love spiral mand...
- About Madhubani Marriage Mandala Art Perhaps the best known genre of Indian folk paintings a...
- Night Sky Mandala Stop huddling around your TV Squinting, fiddling wit...