“The sun’s rays have vision and give us vision. However, it is the birds’ eyes and the two invisible angels by your side that record everything. Nothing goes unnoticed throughout the universe. Wherever there is a vibration, there are eyes and ears. Some energies don’t need ears or vision to see or hear, they can feel what is in your heart and tap into all your sins and fears.”
― Suzy Kassem
the clouds of love have gathered,
raining over me,
my soul soaked within,
green woods around.
do not be proud,
seeing your mansion.
tomorrow you will lie beneath the earth,
tufts of grass over you.
those who do not love God
know no joy –
like a guest in an empty house,
they come and depart.
Your God dwells within you
like fragrance in the flower,
musk lies within the deer,
yet seeks it afar.
Worlds pass away reading scriptures,
none the wiser.
he who understands the word `Love’
is the wise one.
The Hindu says Ram is supreme
the Muslim, Rahim.
both die fighting each other,
neither knowing the Truth.
Remembering You ever
egoless, I have merged with You.
no more the cycle of births and deaths,
wherever the eye goes I see You.
Brimming with devotion to God I am.
this world tires me no more.
a pitcher once baked, says Kabir,
needs no potter’s wheel again.
Marriage is the union of disparate elements. Male and female. Yin and yang. Proton and electron. What are we talking about here? Nothing less than the very tension that binds the universe. You see, when we look at marriage, people, we’re are looking at creation itself.
“I am the sky,” says the Hindu bridegroom to the bride. “You are the earth. We are sky and earth united…. You are my husband. You are my wife. My feet shall run because of you. My feet shall dance because of you. My heart shall beat because of you. My eyes see because of you. My mind thinks because of you and I shall love because of you.”
~Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure
Let Thought Become Your
Let thought become the beautiful Woman.
Cultivate your mind and heart to that depth
That it can give you everything
A warm body can.
Why just keep making love with God’s child– Form
When the Friend Himself is standing
Let prayer become your beautiful Lover
And become free,
Become free of this whole world
A Bedouin sits by his fire
Who am I? he asks the embers
Touch me and find out, comes the answer
The man turns around and says to his camel
I have been out here too long –
I am having a conversation with a pile of burning dung…
The camel blinks stupidly;
no one can tell what a camel is thinking
The Bedouin shrugs and turns back to his fire
Truly, If I touch you, I will know who I am?
No, cracks the fire. But you will know two things…
Curious, the man asks – what two things?
You will know pain and you will know you are not pain
How stupid, grumbles the man
Indeed, says the fire
You have been confused for a long time.
- Madhubani Marriage Mandalas Kohbar Painting or simply Kohbar is auspicious marr...
- Sri Yantra Mandala Meditation The secret key to using Yantras in meditation is Re...
- An Eye of Horus Art Collection A cool collection of mandala art featuring the Eye of...
- Sri Yantra Mandala To Color Here's a Sri Yantra Mandala to color, in case you'd...
- A Collection of Spiral Mandalas This is my collection of peace and love spiral mand...
- Fertility Mandalas These beautiful batik mandala paintings depict the...
- The Sri Yantra Temple This is a temple on the Narmada River in Gujarat, I...
- About Madhubani Marriage Mandala Art Perhaps the best known genre of Indian folk paintings a...
- Hypnotic Healing Mandala This hypnotic healing mandala has been specifically...
- The Shiva Linga Mandala To give tangible shape to the idea of Shiva is not...