Your life is a sacred journey. And it is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way. You are on the path… exactly where you are meant to be right now… And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love.
- Quote by ~Caroline Adams
- Journey Mandala by ~Shirley Gibson
The secret key to using Yantras in meditation is Resonance. The process of Resonance is established by mental focus on the image of the Yantra. As long as the mind is tuned into the specific mood associated to that Yantra, the energy flows, but when the Resonance is stopped, the energy disappears.
Instructions for Shri Yantra Mandala meditation:
- Hang the Shri Yantra mandala on a wall facing North or East, placing the center of the Yantra at the level of your eyes.
- Adopt your favorite posture or, if you want, sit on a chair maintaining a straight spine.
- Breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth, but do not force at all, just let the breath flow normally.
- Look into the center of the Yantra, trying to blink as rarely as possible; you don’t want to look at the particular details of the Yantra, just keep your sight right in the center and observe the whole Yantra at once.
This exercise should last at least 15-30 minutes every day; the experience will be indescribable.
After at least seven days of Shri Yantra Mandala meditation you will be able to tap into the same yantric energy even without a Yantra (at the beginning you may fix your sight on an exterior or imaginary point or evoke the Yantra with your eyes closed)
When executing this technique it is recommended that we maintain a state of aspiration and intense longing for experiencing the beatific energies of the consciousness.
In superior phases the shri Yantra Mandala absorbs the practitioner’s complete attention, and he can no longer tell if the Yantra is within himself or if he is within the Yantra; this is the state of nonduality.
The yantra image in this post can be enlarged (click on it) copied, and printed, and then used for this meditation.
Credits and Links:
- Lotus Mandala by Sasha Tovstik found here
Stop huddling around your TV
Squinting, fiddling with the knobs
It’s midnight now
Climb up on your roof and be the satellite dish
Shape yourself into a bowl
And I’ll show you what it’s like to be full.
Credits and Links:
- Found at Elemental Mandala
- An Eye of Horus Art Collection A cool collection of mandala art featuring the Eye of...
- Madhubani Marriage Mandalas Kohbar Painting or simply Kohbar is auspicious marr...
- Sri Yantra Mandala Meditation The secret key to using Yantras in meditation is Re...
- Sri Yantra Mandala To Color Here's a Sri Yantra Mandala to color, in case you'd...
- God’s Eye “The eye through which I see God is the same eye th...
- Mandala Eyes ~ A Collection Here is an eclectic collection of mandalas with eyes...
- Fertility Mandalas These beautiful batik mandala paintings depict the...
- A Collection of Spiral Mandalas This is my collection of peace and love spiral mand...
- About Madhubani Marriage Mandala Art Perhaps the best known genre of Indian folk paintings a...
- Night Sky Mandala Stop huddling around your TV Squinting, fiddling wit...