Red – The Correspondences
“The ‘pure’ red of which certain abstractionists speak does not exist.
Any red is rooted in blood, glass, wine, hunters’ caps and a thousand other concrete phenomena. Otherwise we would have no feeling toward red and its relations… ” ~Robert Motherwell
Foods that work in a red way:
Red foods are generally rich in minerals and provide good sources of protein.
- Red cabbage
- Chili peppers
- Red wine
Vitamins and minerals that work in a red way:
Essential Oils that are “red”:
Crystals and Stones:
Red gemstones can be used to strengthen the body, promote will power and courage, add vitality, overcome sexual dysfunctions. Carry or place red gemstones around your home or office to stimulate vitality and energy.
- Red Jasper
Symbolism of the color red:
- Vitality and life-force
- The Sun
- The Direction of South
- Good luck and prosperity
- Power and authority
- Masculine energy
- War and anger
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
Leave a Reply
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, viol...
- Best colors for a closet You may not give much thought to the inside of your c...
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat...
- Colorizing Your Front Door In feng shui, the front door is considered the called t...
- Healing With the Color Violet The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks. ~...