Yellow – The Correspondences
How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.
~Vincent Van Gogh
Foods that work in a yellow way:
- Eating outside in natural sunlight improves digestion and gives a feeling of well being.
- Fish oils and foods that are high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Lemon, bananas, grapefruit, eggs, honey, peppers, pumpkins, pineapples, bananas, grains such as corn, wheat, rice, rye
Vitamins and supplements that work in a yellow way:
- Vitamins A, B, D, and E
- Sodium and potassium, iodine, chromium, molybdenium.
Yellow essential oils:
- Lemon grass
- Lemon Verbena
Yellow crystals and stones:
- Tiger Eye
- Iron Pyrite
Carry or wear yellow gemstones to promote the ability to express yourself. They are excellent stones for writers and public speakers to increase eloquence. The yellow stones stimulate movement and mental awareness. They are used to enhance decision making skills.
Symbolic meanings of the color yellow:
- The sun
- The intellect and intuition
- The Empire and fertility (in China)
Leave a Reply
Sorry. No data so far.