Yellow – The Correspondences
How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.
~Vincent Van Gogh
Foods that work in a yellow way:
- Eating outside in natural sunlight improves digestion and gives a feeling of well being.
- Fish oils and foods that are high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Lemon, bananas, grapefruit, eggs, honey, peppers, pumpkins, pineapples, bananas, grains such as corn, wheat, rice, rye
Vitamins and supplements that work in a yellow way:
- Vitamins A, B, D, and E
- Sodium and potassium, iodine, chromium, molybdenium.
Yellow essential oils:
- Lemon grass
- Lemon Verbena
Yellow crystals and stones:
- Tiger Eye
- Iron Pyrite
Carry or wear yellow gemstones to promote the ability to express yourself. They are excellent stones for writers and public speakers to increase eloquence. The yellow stones stimulate movement and mental awareness. They are used to enhance decision making skills.
Symbolic meanings of the color yellow:
- The sun
- The intellect and intuition
- The Empire and fertility (in China)
Leave a Reply
- Best colors for a closet You may not give much thought to the inside of your closets when painting a room bu...
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, violet and purple are both placed...
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors that are used to treat them. C...
- The Colors of Hinduism Hindu deities are depicted in colors that symbolize many positive attributes. Rem...
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are naturally a turquoise color. This...
- Chinese Dragons and Color Unlike dragons of Western lore, fearsome symbols of evil and chaos, the Chinese dra...
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as purple as it is green today, a...
- Healing Colors Healing with color requires a basic understanding of the specific function of a parti...
- Making Colored Fire A campfire is magical. How the coals glow and the flames flicker and the sparks p...
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes Here's a nifty infographic that shows a variety of plants that can be used to col...