Using The Color Red
“As she always did on any really important day, Penelope Hayes wore red.”
― Anna Godbersen
A person may choose to wear red one day and this may indicate they are ready to take action, or they may be passionate about what they are going to do that day, or again it may mean that they are feeling angry that day, on either a conscious or subconscious level. Wear a red accent piece when you want to present yourself as bold and dynamic. It can boost your confidence if you are attending a function or interview where you feel unsure of yourself. If a woman wears a red dress it usually is associated with sex appeal.
Put red in your life when there is:
- A lack of enthusiasm and interest in life.
- A lack of energy and a feeling of over-tiredness.
- An inability to make your dreams a practical reality.
- A feeling of insecurity, unwarranted fear, or anxiety.
- Deficiencies in red and red foods show up as low energy levels, anemia, light-headedness, and lack of stamina.
Questions to ask yourself when drawn to the color red:
- Is there a need to take action now?
- What is stopping you from doing what is necessary?
People who love the color red act – sometimes without thinking – on immediate desires. In fact, they’re usually the poster children for immediate gratification. Sometimes people who love red are at war with themselves or others, their lives, and/or circumstances. Red is associated with passionate love, sex, great energy, impulse, action and stimulation, assertiveness and aggression, courage, strength and power, adventure, danger, warnings, revolt and revolution. Temperamental and ambitious people with a need for personal freedom.
Not loving red:
A person who has an aversion to red may be over-active, too impulsive, hot-tempered, aggressive and egocentric, or have difficulties with people with such characteristics. It can also symbolize deeply hidden fears and rejection of his own assertiveness.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
Leave a Reply
- Variations of the Color Turquoise Aqua: Closer to green than blue, aqua is refreshing... under Turquoise
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, viol... under Purple
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as ... under Miscellaneous Information
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat... under Miscellaneous Information
- Healing Colors Healing with color requires a basic understanding of th...