Healing With The Color Orange
“When everybody is planting apples a visionary plants oranges.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo Martinez
Orange is associated with the spleen chakra, which regulates circulation and metabolism. Orange stimulates the thyroid gland, is a respiratory stimulant, but a depressant of parathyroid action. The orange vibration expands the lungs. Orange promotes happiness and joyousness. Orange is used to treat depression, hypothyroidism and kidney and lung problems, such as asthma and bronchitis. Its complement is blue.
Orange has an antispasmatic effect. It is useful for muscle spasms or cramps of all kinds. Orange acts on the spleen and the pancreas to help assimilation and circulation. It aids the calcium metabolism of the body and strengthens the lungs. Orange stimulates the milk producing action of the breast after child birth. Orange stimulates and increases the pulse rate without affecting the blood pressure.
Orange can assist us in healing conditions of the spleen, pancreas, stomach, intestines, adrenals, food assimilation, and depression.
Individuals experiencing emotional paralysis can be helped with this color, especially the peach shades. Peach is a color that strengthens the aura and gives it a little extra cushioning in recovery processes. It and most shades of orange can be used to revitalize the physical body. It makes a good tonic after a bout of illness, for it is strengthening to the eliminative system of the body.
Healing with the color orange:
- In healing work, orange is used to raise energy levels, increase immunity, and to increase sexual potency.
- Orange stimulates the lungs, the respiration and the digestion and is good for all digestive ailments, chest and kidney diseases.
- Constipation, muscular cramps and spasms, insufficient lactation, skin problems, allergies, repression and inhibition.
- Orange will have a gentle warming effect if used lightly.
- An antidote for depression, loneliness and tiredness.
- Orange color and food provides vital energetic supports for vegetarians.
- Good for chest conditions, chronic rheumatism and asthma.
- It can recharge the etheric body which is the template for the physical body.
- Increases the activity of the thyroid.
- Reliefs muscle cramps and spasms.
- Good for lactation as it increases the amount of mothers milk.
- Orange should not be used for too long.
- It is not a good color for nervous people or those who are easily over excited or prone to anxiety.
- Too much orange may adversely affects the nerves.
- Orange should be balanced with shades of green-blues.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
Leave a Reply
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, violet and purple are both placed...
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors that are used to treat them. C...
- Best colors for a closet You may not give much thought to the inside of your closets when painting a room bu...
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are naturally a turquoise color. This...
- Healing Colors Healing with color requires a basic understanding of the specific function of a parti...
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as purple as it is green today, a...
- Healing With The Color Turquoise In healing Turquoise can help to calm hyperactive or hypersensitive people . Turq...
- Designing With Turquoise A mix of blue and green, turquoise has a sweet feminine feel while the darker teal...
- Migraine Cure with Red / Green I have had good success eliminating a migraine prodrome aura. I cured it by usin...
- Color Therapy – The Basics Each color is applied to the canvas in relation to the colors next to it. The paintin...