Violet – The Correspondences
Foods that work in a violet way:
There are very few foods that are a violet color, however some foods work in a “violet” way. Violet foods have a remarkable effect on the workings of the mind.
- Purple sprouting broccoli
- Purple cabbage
- Purple berries
Herbs that work in a violet way:
- Purple basil – a sacred herb of meditation
- St John’s wort
Violet essential oils:
Violet crystals and stones:
Violet gemstones are associated with mysticism and purification. They are used for meditation and to sharpen psychic awareness, connection with higher self, and to increase imagination and inspiration.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
Leave a Reply
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, violet and purple are both placed...
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are naturally a turquoise color. This...
- Best colors for a closet You may not give much thought to the inside of your closets when painting a room bu...
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors that are used to treat them. C...
- Blue Solar Water Blue Solar Water is easy to make, delicious to drink and is very a powerful tool...
- The Colors of Hinduism Hindu deities are depicted in colors that symbolize many positive attributes. Rem...
- Designing With Turquoise A mix of blue and green, turquoise has a sweet feminine feel while the darker teal...
- Healing Colors Healing with color requires a basic understanding of the specific function of a parti...
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as purple as it is green today, a...
- Turquoise and Architecture Turquoise is a stone and color that is strongly associated with the domes and int...