Healing with Color Meditation
Choose the color you feel is most appropriate for your needs. Here’s a quick list: Healing Colors
For this meditation either sit in a chair or stand. Imagine an egg shaped bubble around you.Breathe in deeply from your nose imagining that color entering your feet and filling your entire body. When you exhale image the color exiting your body into your visualized egg shaped bubble. Continue to do this until the egg shaped bubble is filled with the color.
When you are complete take a few moments to come back into the room.
- If you can find a light bulb in your color of choice, you can bathe yourself and the room with color.
- If no light bulb is available, consider putting colored cellophane over the window. Use your imagination and creativity.
- Find a piece of cloth, paper, or other object in the required color. Spend time before the meditation staring at it, taking in the color.
- Wear clothing, or cover yourself with a blanket or sheet that is the color you’ve chosen. Alternatively, you could wrap ribbon or yarn around your wrists.
- Drink water that has been charged with the color: Fill a glass bottle with water, wrap it with colored tissue paper or cellophane and set it in the sun for several hours.
After the meditation:
- Eat some food of the same color.
- For example: Green beans, Red cherries, Purple plums, Blue berries…
For best results, the meditation should be repeated twice a day until the symptoms begin to subside. After that, you can gradually taper off – paying attention to your body’s response.
If you feel that you have taken in too much of one color, you can easily balance yourself with a meditation on green, and/or black and white.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Bright Blessings.
2 Responses to Healing with Color Meditation
Leave a Reply
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as ... under Miscellaneous Information
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors ...
- Healing with Color Meditation The Meditation: Choose the color you feel is most ap... under Color Meditations
- Variations of the Color Turquoise Aqua: Closer to green than blue, aqua is refreshing... under Turquoise
- Red Is A Green Issue Red keeps us rooted in the red energy of our planet... under Miscellaneous Information