So let me introduce the practice of entering your chakras every morning, with the intention of working consciously with your spirit. Drop your intention to your first chakra, to the base of your body, to the root of your spine. Put your attention there. This is your connection to Mother Earth. Feel yourself connected to that earth energy. Picture yourself sitting on wet earth. Picture yourself smelling that fragrance of newly cut grass. Feel yourself embraced by the soft wind of early morning. Feel sun on you. Feel sound around you. There is only you and the Earth now. You and Gaia.
This is your connection to your own life, to who you are, to the experience of being alive. This part of your body, your first chakra, contains the truth that all is one. You know that. As you radiate in this part of your body, you can feel that truth. You can feel yourself connected to every part of life. The fragrance of the Earth, the aquatic systems, the air, nature, life, your family, your friends, the planet. all of life is connected to you in this moment. All of life.
As you prepare for your day, consciously walk into these thoughts.
Allow that truth that all is one to penetrate through your body and feel that truth and its force moving down your legs. Feel that. Your first chakra is connected to your legs. Feel that power that when you walk on this Earth, you are walking in that truth. No matter where you walk you’re going to be connected to that electrical guidance that met you the day that you were born.
You have a circuit and that circuit connects you to every form of magnetic life on this planet.
Take a moment and put your attention there and think about your day. Do you feel unsafe or insecure on this day in your life? Is there something that scares you about this day in your life? Feel your fears, pull them into your consciousness, because you’re doing to need to deal with them today.
What strengths can you feel from this part of your body? Remind yourself again: all is one. This is your area of physical strength, this is the part of your body that pulls from that deep sense you have of trusting in your own strength to stand tall. To handle whatever weight is put on your shoulders.
You’ve got tremendous strength; feel that. It emanates from this part of your body; sense that. Make this power strong; feel it. Continue reading
Everyday we stimulate our Chakra centers in one way or another, for example, through the different thoughts we have or physically through our senses. Daily we energize our centers, consciously or unconsciously, through various methods. Following is a list of common ways we charge our Chakra centers:
Thought is an energy form. Science has proven a positive thought allows our energy to flow freely and unrestricted. Whereas, negative thoughts decrease energy within our body. Every thought (whether mental or emotional) is connected to a Chakra. For example, a passionate thought is a red energy stimulant, but an angry thought decreases one’s positive red energy flow. This means that continual angry thoughts will lower your root Chakra’s energy.
This is our most important energy source. Through light all the seven color energies flow from the sun’s rays to the earth. People, animals, plants, minerals, water and our Chakras receive energy from the sun’s light. (If you are not able to enjoy the sun for a few hours daily, add a quality full spectrum light bulb to a light source in your work area or in a lamp at home.)
When the sun’s rays bless all plant life, it gives the plant life/energy. Once the plant absorbs energy, the color energy that remains is the energy of that fruit, vegetable or flower. Without this energy our body could not assimilate the nutritional value of the food. Balance your Chakras daily by eating foods that contain each of the seven color energies (that’s why the doctor always said to eat a plate of different colored foods… for the color value!).
Meditation & Breathing
Since thought is an energy form you can stimulate your Chakra centers through meditation, visualization or breathing energy into your various Chakra centers. Visualization (imagining color and movement) adds additional power to a Chakra’s vibration.
Gems & Minerals
Gemstones and minerals are also energy forms. For example, crystals contain a similar crystalline structure as the human body. Crystals amplify energy and can be programmed (e.g. computer chips and watches). Wearing gemstone jewelry or placing gemstones and minerals in your environment is a simple way to absorb the stone or mineral’s healing vibrations.
Water is a conductor of energy and color is an energy. While lying in the colored water your body absorbs the vibrational frequency from the color. Take the time to give back to your body and soul! While bathing, balance that Chakra by thinking about what you would like to achieve from that specific energy and maybe add the correlating aromatherapy oil. Do not use chemical food coloring to dye your water. I recommend Colour Bath™ by Colour Energy Corporation, as it is totally organic and therefore safe to use.
Essential oils are the pure essence of the plant or flower. Every oil has a vibration that correlates to a color. Oils contain the healing properties of herbs, flowers or plants. Use only therapeutic quality oils (inexpensive oils may contain toxins). Also never apply oils directly on your skin (dilute with a carrier oil or in a bath).
Music & Dance
Music effects us in a positive or negative way. Every musical note corresponds to a color and Chakra center. Certain sounds can stimulate an emotional, mental, physical or spiritual response. E.g. Listening or dancing to primal music, such as the beating of drums, can energize your physical body and stimulate your root Chakra.
Toning & Sounds
We can vocally make sounds to vibrate at the same frequency as various organs in our body. Regular toning can help keep our body’s organs functioning properly. Noise pollution can be very disturbing to our environment. Surround yourself with sounds, which make you happy and productive!
By shining of light through various color filters directly onto the body, the vibration of the color will be absorbed through your skin effecting the designated area.
Charge water by filling a colored glass with water or by placing a colored filter in front of a glass of water and let the sun’s rays kiss the water with color energy. Make sure the glass is not leaded and of a clean color hue.
Is the use of color through the eyes. Via our eyes color stimulates our pituitary gland, which in turn releases hormones connected to the correlating organ of the same frequency. Therapeutic eye glasses that are manufactured with various colored filters can be simply worn whenever you need a boost of a certain color or Chakra energy. Make sure the color eyeglasses are 100% UVA & UVB coated if wearing outdoors and again the exact color tint of the lens is very, very important. Note: Unless the color glass manufacturer or distributor is aware of color therapy, chances are their colored lenses are not made for healing purposes.
Use colors consciously in your home or work environment to give you more positive and productive energy. Paint a room or add different colored pillows, artwork, carpets, etc.
What we wear will influence our mood, mind and energy level. Light penetrates through our clothing amplifying the color energy we are wearing. The more vibrant the clothing the better the energy transfer.
Art & Color
Art and color can be used as an outlet to either express or stimulate. Surround yourself with the colors, which are suitable for what you need to accomplish in that area. Use calming colors in your bedroom and mentally stimulating colors in your work space. To learn more about color, and how it affects you and your environment, visit Color Therapy.
Source: Chakra Energy
Smoothies that are specifically designed for each Chakra are simple to make and taste great! As you enjoy them, the energies from the different ingredients will help awaken your intuitive gifts and balance your chakras. Here are links to recipes (found at Eating to Live) for Chakra healing smoothies:
- Root Chakra Healing Smoothie
- Sacral Chakra Healing Smoothie
- Solar Plexus Chakra Healing Smoothie
- Heart Chakra Healing Smoothie
- Throat Chakra Healing Smoothie
- Third Eye Chakra Healing Smoothie
- Crown Chakra Healing Smoothie
The following questionaire gives you a tool for self-analysis that will help you increase the energy centers that you rated lowest in. Understanding what thoughts or issues may cause a Chakra to stagnate (not develop fully) is the first step in acquiring balance.
These questions are connected to your Root Chakra power. The Root Chakra is your main power station and it is connected to your physical vitality and endurance, mental perseverance and it is the center that gives you your life’s passion. The root center is also your connection to your existence.
- Are you physically fit?
- Was there or is there currently any abuse (physical or verbal) in your life?
- Are you able to put your thoughts into action?
- Do you accomplish most of your goals?
- Are money and a home very important to you?
- Have you had any recent thoughts of self-destruction?
Ways to boost your Root Chakra power are:
- Incorporate physical activities such as an exercise program or yoga.
- Foods and herbs to balance this Chakra include: Beets, Shilajit, Red Meat (organic and grass fed is best), Tomatoes, and Pomegranates.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as sandalwood, ylang ylang or juniper.
- Stimulating music with deep beats such as drums or music that makes your body move like Latin American music.
- Wear or carry a red gemstones. Red stones would be Red Tiger’s Eye, Garnet, Red Jasper or Ruby.
- Surround yourself with the color red.
- Engage in physical activities that connect you with your roots, the earth.
These questions are connected to your Spleen or Sacral Chakra power. The Sacral Chakra is your sensing power station, connecting you to your feeling sensitivities. It is the center that allows you to live consciously, in the “now.” The spleen center is also the link to your enthusiasm, happiness and joy – your inner child.
Issues to review are:
- Are you emotionally stable or do your emotions go from one extreme to another?
- Do you try to hide or control your feelings?
- Is your inner child still alive, enthusiastic and uninhibited?
- Can you think outside of the box or is your creative perception restricted?
- Are your sexual relationships mutual and respectful, and can you be totally comfortable with your partner with no limitations such as frigidity or impotence?
- Do you feel disconnected from reality and do you have a difficult living in the present moment?
Ways to boost your Sacral Chakra power are:
- Hot aromatic baths. Water aerobics. Deep tissue massage. Emotional movies. Cooking classes. Embracing sensation (such as different food tastes).
- Foods and herbs to balance the sacral Chakra include: Carrots, Mangoes, Oranges, Turmeric, Wild Caught Salmon, and Water.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Melissa, Orange, Mandarin, Neroli, Tangerine.
- Music with a bounce or that flows (running water, thunderstorms, etc.). Harp.
- Wear or carry an orange gemstone or copper piece. Orange stones would be Coral or Carnelian.
- Surround yourself with the color orange.
- Engage in playful activities that stimulate your creativity, and help you to embrace your sexuality.
These questions are connected to Solar Plexus Chakra power. The Solar Plexus Chakra is your mental awareness, which connects you to your mind power. It is the center that governs your ability to learn and comprehend. The solar plexus center is known to govern your ego and your will power. It is the sun center that emits optimism and confidence.
Issues to review are:
- Are you too flexible and are your focus and concentration abilities poor?
- Do you lack confidence that you are overly concerned with what other people think?
- Are your thoughts clouded so that you have a difficult time making decisions?
- Do you take on too much responsibility because you think you know best?
- Are you a perfectionist and prefer to do things yourself?
- Are you afraid to be alone?
Ways to boost your Solar Plexus Chakra power are:
- Taking classes, reading informative books, doing mind puzzles. Developing one’s photographic memory. Detoxification programs.
- Foods and herbs to balance the solar plexus Chakra include: Pineapple, Yellow Peppers, Bananas, and Yellow Squash
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Rosemary, Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot.
- Music that is mentally stimulating such as chimes, reed and horn instruments.
- Wear or carry a yellow gemstone or something gold. Yellow stones would be Citrine, Amber, Topaz.
- Surround yourself with the color yellow.
- Spend some time in the sunshine. Engage in mental activities and games that bring a smile to your face and give you confidence.
These questions are connected to your Heart Chakra power. The Heart Chakra is your heart power station, connecting you to your emotions. It is the center that allows you to love and give unconditionally. The heart center governs your relationships. It is the energy center that integrates one’s physical reality to one’s spiritual connection.
Issues to review are:
- Do you accept yourself for who you are or do you lack self-love?
- Do you feel that you are not worthy of living life fully or do you feel stifled (feel a lack of freedom in your life)?
- Are you indecisive because you can’t make up your mind?
- Do you have a hard time saying “no” to people?
- Do you have a fear of being rejected or abandoned?
- Are you envious and jealous of what other people have?
Ways to boost your Heart Chakra power are:
- Nature hikes. Spending time with family or friends. Surrounding yourself with plants. Gardening. Taking self-love courses. Reading romantic novels or watching romantic movies. Candlelight dinners.
- Foods and herbs to balance the heart Chakra include: Organic Greens, Broccoli, Hydrilla Verticillata, Moringa
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Eucalyptus, Pine, Tea Tree, Spearmint, Cedarwood.
- Music that has the sounds of nature.
- Wear or carry a green gemstone. Green stones would be Aventurine, Emerald, Jade, Malachite, Peridot.
- Surround yourself with the color green.
- Walk barefoot in the grass and send love to the world around you.
These questions are connected to your Throat Chakra power. The Throat Chakra is your communication power station. It is the center that handles incoming and outgoing messages. It is through this center that we voice our opinions and our truths.
Issues to review are:
- Are you able to express yourself and your beliefs (voice your inner truth)?
- Do you have the ability to trust others without doubt?
- Do you have good organization and planning skills?
- Are you able to free yourself of old family values, beliefs and commitments especially regarding their relationship to responsibility?
- Are you concerned with financial security and having nice possessions?
- Are you shy and have difficulty communicating yourself or are you too talkative?
Ways to boost your Throat Chakra power are:
- Singing (in the shower) and toning. Poetry, stamp or art collecting. Meaningful conversations. Taking self-development courses. Attending church or spiritual functions. Journaling. Neck and shoulder rolls.
- Foods and herbs to balance the throat Chakra include: Blueberries, Blue algae and fruits from trees.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Geranium, Chamomile, Peppermint, Mint, Cypress.
- Music that is repetitive, such as echoes or sounds of ocean waves.
- Wear or carry a blue gemstone. Blue stones would be Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, Sapphire, Blue Agate.
- Surround yourself with the color blue
- To balance this Chakra simply speak up and say what your heart is urging you to say! You’ll find that any throat issue will miraculously start to go away as you align yourself with your truths.
These questions are connected to your Third Eye or Brow Chakra power. The Third Eye Chakra is your intuitive intelligence. It is the center that taps into the universal consciousness. Through the third-eye you can see things from a psychic potential.
Issues to review are:
- Do you trust your intuition and insights?
- Are you able to develop your psychic and intuitive abilities?
- Can you release your fears and anxieties or do you hang on to negative thoughts?
- Are you able to balance your imagination and fantasy realm with reality?
- Do you tend to feel lonely or are you often depressed?
- Are you unable to give yourself credit because you lack self-pride?
Ways to boost your Third Eye Chakra power are:
- Star gazing. Eye rolls. Meditation.
- Foods and herbs for the third eye chakra include: Grapes, Blackberries, and Red onion.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Patchouli, Frankincense, Myrrh.
- Music such as Mozart or Bach. Chanting (OM).
- Wear or carry an indigo gemstone or silver jewelry. Indigo stones are Amethyst, Tourmaline, Tanzanite.
- Surround yourself with the color Indigo.
- Trust your intuition and allow it to guide you.
These questions are connected to your Crown Chakra power. The Crown Chakra is your spiritual connection. This Chakra links you to the cosmos so you can reach your higher potential. It is the energy of knowingness and enlightenment.
Issues to review are:
- Are you dedicated to the Divine consciousness?
- Do you trust the universe and your spiritual reality?
- Are you able to equally balance your spirituality with your ability to stay grounded?
- Do you allow the universal energy to flow through you so that you have an unlimited creative energy source?
- Are you able to integrate you intuitive energy with your intellect—your feminine energy with your masculine energy?
- Do you lack faith because you prefer to believe in your own abilities?
Ways to boost your Crown Chakra power are:
- Focusing on dreams and writing down one’s visions and inventions. Listening to guided meditation tapes. Taking spiritual courses.
- The crown is more spirit than earth and is balanced by the sun, air, friendship, positivity, yoga, and meditation.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Lavender, Jasmine, Magnolia.
- Silence is the violet inspiration’s music. Crystal Bowls.
- Wear or carry a violet gemstone. Violet stones would be Quartz Crystal, Diamond.
- Surround yourself with the color violet or white.
- Spend time in quiet contemplation.
These vortexes, also called Chakras, are located at specific points all in a row, which makes them easy to remember, and if you are not familiar with the Chakra system, you can read more about it here. This meditation practice is designed to gently unfold over the period of a month. Beginning slowly, and mastering each step as you go along.
Before you begin, you will need to select some appropriate music. Music is the Universal Language. Its content can be broken into mathematical formulas, and it has the ability to alter your spiritual vibrations. The music you choose can be calming, exciting, loving, etc. It is best to find a piece you enjoy – one that is light and easy. There is a wonderful selection of music available these days in the New Age section at the record and tape stores. I do not suggest using a tape with subliminals. If you do not care for the newer music on the market, try the classics. Using a radio is not recommended because commercials and disc jockey blather tend to make you lose you concentration.
Pick a time of day that you will not be disturbed, and one that fits into your schedule. At first, block out only ten minutes time, then extend it as your proficiency and patience grows. When you can successfully meditate anywhere, you will know you’ve got the hang of it.
In the beginning, the lighting in the room should be dim — soft candlelight is excellent. Try not to wear restrictive clothing, and find a comfortable chair, but not one so soothing that you will instantly fall asleep.
Be sure that the volume of the music is not too loud. You might consider using headphones because they block out all other sounds.
When you are finished with each meditation, imagine a zipper the length of your body. You must close up that zipper to shut down the chakras; never leave them open. When complete, count from ten to one, then tell yourself you are fully awake. Breathe deeply.
Begin by closing your eyes and consciously relaxing your body. Some people prefer to relax the body one part at a time, starting at the feet and working up to the top of the head. Others can consciously release tension in a few seconds. Breathe deeply — in to the count of four, out to the count of four — approximately ten times.
Let your mind slip into a semi-conscious state. Try to ignore tingles, itches, etc, but don’t make a major battle out of it. Eventually your body will not protest relaxing!
Now it is time to make believe. Don’t laugh! Wishes and make believe are the same as reality, it is only you who draws the line between the two. So, make believe that you are a fountain of sparkling blue light, or a waterfall, perhaps. This light springs from the top of your head and showers down your right side, swirls around your feet and comes back up the left side.
Watch this continuous flow of light from your third eye (which is located in the middle of your forehead, above the bridge of your nose). When this is fully opened, it is a powerful and natural tool.
Don’t get excited if you can’t “see” right away as if you are watching an inner movie. It can take up to thirty days to bring the picture in focus for some; as little as five days for others. Do not put yourself under pressure. Many people have their imagination on a very tight lease for fear that society in general will frown upon them. In the privacy of your meditation, no one will know or care about your imagination, so let it go.
Continue the fountain exercise for one full week before going further. This will give your body and mind time to adjust to a new routine and react the way you want it to. End each exercise by envisioning yourself being zipped up like a sleeping bag and counting backwards from ten to one. At one, open your eyes and instruct yourself to fully awaken.
During the second week you should follow the same procedures, but this time you will continue your meditation after you complete the fountain by opening up the Chakra center. You can envision them as tumbling balls of colored light, the opening of colored flowers (like a rose or a lotus), or as spirals of colored light.
Start at the crown of your head and envision a pure white ball (flower, etc.) of sparkling light. Start the ball spinning in a downward rotation, yet the ball remains in place. When you have this center set in your mind continue to the next Chakra.
This one is purple and located at the third eye area we talked about earlier. When that one is spinning and stable, move to the throat Chakra, where you will find a beautiful azure blue ball.
Next is the heart Chakra, which can be envisioned as either bright green or warm pink. Move down to your navel and see yellow, as bright as summer sunshine; the area below it, between the navel and groin, see the orange of the setting sun. The last Chakra is in the groin area, and it is crimson red. There are also energy centers in the hands and feet; I let them explode all together into small, white balls of light.
The third week you will try the hardest trick. Once you have all the balls spinning, let their colors flow into one another, like a giant, colorful waterfall or fountain — hence, fountain meditation.
Once you have mastered the third week, you will have completed the series. It is then up to you if you wish to continue every day, or if you would prefer to refresh your chakras and your energy on a weekly basis instead.
Let’s stop here and consider if none of this has been working for you. First, you must believe that it is going to work from the beginning. If you are having any doubts, they are probably affecting your subconscious. Try writing some affirmations or taping to yourself to solve this dilemma. You may also try working the chakras from the groin area up.
Meditation may not work if you are overly tired or not in the appropriate atmosphere. There are certain times in the day where people are more in sync than others. If mornings are good for you usually, try meditating in the early hours instead of night time.
A complete meditation is designed to accomplish something. A partial meditation, like the fountain during the first week, is structured to balance the chakras and relieve stress. When you are finished with the partial meditation, you should feel rested and relaxed, yet energized.
If you fall asleep during the exercise, do not worry too much about it. Your body is telling you that you need the rest. If this happens often, and you are getting enough sleep at night, check your seating, lighting, and the time of day. Perhaps one or more could be changed to keep you from dozing off.
As you become more capable of controlling your meditation exercises, you can investigate other meditations that incorporate creative visualization techniques, subliminals or visualization training.
Source: To Ride A Silver Broomstick by Silver Ravenwolf
The Thinking and Breathing incantations in Eric Maisel’s book entitled Ten Zen Seconds: Twelve incantations for Purpose, Power and Calm are as simple as counting from one to two.
Here’s how it works – First take in a deep breath. Second release a cleansing breath out. The thought is a phrase that is to be spoken out loud. The words are to broken down into two parts so that it has a rhythmic tone to it.
I am open to joy.
Breathe in as you say … I AM OPEN,
On the out breath say … TO JOY.
The idea is not to create images in your mind while doing these incantation, but to focus only on the words and the breath. Here are some chakra-zen incantations that are intended to be used for chakra balancing.
Chakra Zen Incantations:
- My energy … is free of blockages.
- My root chakra … is deeply grounded.
- My sacral chakra juices ,,, are creative and bold.
- My solar plexus … feels mellow and calm.
- My heart … is filled with love.
- My throat … speaks the truth.
- My third eye … intuits inner knowledge.
- My crown chakra … projects inspiration.
- My chakras … are spinning in alignment.
- My aura … is colorful and clutter-free.
- My lightbody … beams brightly.
- I am … centered and balanced.
These can be done individually as needed, or collectively. Recommended time spent on this mantra practice is 15 to 20 minutes each day.
Sit in a comfortable upright position.
It’s best if your spine is straight, but comfort is more important.
Visualize a little red ball of light spinning at the base of your spine. This is the root chakra. Mentally note any color that it is and the direction it is spinning if possible. Begin to mentally change the hue of the ball to a brilliant, clear, ruby red.
Encourage the chakra to spin in a clockwise direction if it is not already doing so. Once the root chakra is spinning in the proper direction with the correct hue, expand it until your whole body is surrounded by this brilliant red light. Diminish the red sphere until it has returned to the little red ball of light at the base of your spine.
Slowly turn your attention upward to the orange ball of light slightly above the root chakra. This orange ball of light is your sacral chakra. Mentally note any color that it is and the direction it is spinning if possible. Begin to mentally change the hue of the ball to a stunning orange.
Encourage the chakra to spin in a clockwise direction if it is not already doing so. Once the sacral chakra is spinning in the proper direction with the correct hue, expand it until your whole body is encased in orange light. Diminish the orange sphere until it has returned to the little orange ball of light behind your naval region.
Slowly turn your attention upward to the yellow ball of light slightly above the sacral chakra. This yellow ball of light is your solar plexus chakra. Mentally note any color that it is and the direction it is spinning if possible. Begin to mentally change the hue of the ball to a bright sun yellow.
Encourage the chakra to spin in a clockwise direction if it is not already doing so. Once the solar plexus chakra is spinning in the proper direction with the correct hue, expand it until your whole body is encased in yellow light. Diminish the yellow sphere until it has returned to the little yellow ball of light behind your stomach region.
Slowly turn your attention upward to the green ball of light slightly above the solar plexus chakra. This green ball of light is your heart chakra. Mentally note any color that it is and the direction it is spinning if possible. Begin to mentally change the hue of the ball to a clear emerald green.
Encourage the chakra to spin in a clockwise direction if it is not already doing so. Once the heart chakra is spinning in the proper direction with the correct hue, expand it until your whole body is encased in green light. Diminish the green sphere until it has returned to the little green ball of light behind your heart.
Slowly turn your attention upward to the blue ball of light slightly above the heart chakra. This blue ball of light is your throat chakra. Mentally note any color that it is and the direction it is spinning if possible. Begin to mentally change the hue of the ball to a sky blue.
Encourage the chakra to spin in a clockwise direction if it is not already doing so. Once the throat chakra is spinning in the proper direction with the correct hue, expand it until your whole body is encased in blue light. Diminish the blue sphere until it has returned to the little blue ball of light from your throat.
Slowly turn your attention upward to the purple ball of light in your brow region. This purple ball of light is your third eye chakra. Mentally note any color variance in the chakra and the direction it is spinning. Begin to mentally change the hue of the ball to a clear, deep purple.
Encourage the chakra to spin in a clockwise direction if it is not already doing so. Once the third eye chakra is spinning in the proper direction with the correct hue, expand it until your whole body embraces this purple light. Diminish the purple sphere until it has returned to the little purple ball of light near your third eye.
Slowly turn your attention upward to the white ball of light descending down from the sky above. This white ball of light is your crown chakra beginning to open to receive messages from the divine. Take a moment to feel the warmth and love from this light. Mentally note any distortion in color and the direction it is spinning. Begin to mentally change the hue of the ball to the most brilliant white light that you can imagine.
Encourage the chakra to spin in a clockwise direction if it is not already doing so. Once the crown chakra is spinning in the proper direction with the correct hue, expand it until your whole body is covered in brilliant white light. Feel the warmth on your skin. Feel it penetrate deep into your tissues and muscles. Feel it warm your bones. Then diminish the white sphere until it has returned to the little white ball of light at the top of your head.
Begin to wiggle your toes and fingers. Become aware of the position of your physical body. Slowly move your legs and arms. Open your eyes then take a moment to become aware of the room around you.
Our minds control our energy.
The universe responds to whatever you think.
What follows is a simple Chakra Affirmation Meditation:
Go into Meditation.
Tune into your 1st chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a survival level.
Tune into your 2nd chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on an emotional and sexual level.
Tune into your 3rd chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a will, will power and manifesting level.
Tune into your 4th chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a love and affinity for yourself and others level.
Tune into your 5th chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a communication level.
Tune into your 6th chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a psychic, creativity and healing ability level.
Tune into your 7th chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a spiritual awareness level.
Come out of meditation.
Do this daily for 30 days!
Source: Laurie Grant