Our minds control our energy. The universe responds to whatever you think. If you say you’re too poor, the universe will deliver just that. If you say you are happy, you will become that. Do it yourself and watch how saying the positive brings in the positive.
What follows is a simple Chakra Affirmation Meditation:
Go into Meditation.
Tune into your 1st chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a survival level.
Tune into your 2nd chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on an emotional and sexual level.
Tune into your 3rd chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a will, will power and manifesting level.
Tune into your 4th chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a love and affinity for yourself and others level.
Tune into your 5th chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a communication level.
Tune into your 6th chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a psychic, creativity and healing ability level.
Tune into your 7th chakra
and find something positive to say to yourself on a spiritual awareness level.
Come out of meditation.
Do this daily for 30 days!
Source: Laurie Grant
The Thinking and Breathing incantations in Eric Maisel’s book entitled Ten Zen Seconds: Twelve incantations for Purpose, Power and Calm are as simple as counting from one to two.
Here’s how it works – First take in a deep breath. Second release a cleansing breath out. The thought is a phrase that is to be spoken out loud. The words are to broken down into two parts so that it has a rhythmic tone to it.
I am open to joy.
Breathe in as you say … I AM OPEN,
On the out breath say … TO JOY.
The idea is not to create images in your mind while doing these incantation, but to focus only on the words and the breath. Here are some chakra-zen incantations that are intended to be used for chakra balancing.
Chakra Zen Incantations:
- My energy … is free of blockages.
- My root chakra … is deeply grounded.
- My sacral chakra juices ,,, are creative and bold.
- My solar plexus … feels mellow and calm.
- My heart … is filled with love.
- My throat … speaks the truth.
- My third eye … intuits inner knowledge.
- My crown chakra … projects inspiration.
- My chakras … are spinning in alignment.
- My aura … is colorful and clutter-free.
- My lightbody … beams brightly.
- I am … centered and balanced.
These can be done individually as needed, or collectively. Recommended time spent on this mantra practice is 15 to 20 minutes each day.
- The Chakra Correspondences Here we have a nice long listing of the various corresp...
- The Seven Energy Vortex Meditation Technique These vortexes, also called Chakras, are located at...
- Chakra Zen Incantations The Thinking and Breathing incantations in Eric Maisel'...
- What A Chakra Feels Like If you would like to experience what a chakra feels...
- The Key of E and the 3rd Chakra The Key of E is traditionally associated with the Third...
- Diagram of the Main Chakras This is a simple diagram of the seven main chakra...
- The Key of D and the 2nd Chakra The Key of D is associated with the second Chakra, or...
- A Small Collection of Crown Chakra Images What follows is a collection of Crown Chakra (7th c...
- Sacral Chakra Water Meditation Quietly you lie at peace, alive against the Earth...
- The Key of B and the 7th Chakra The Key of B is traditionally associated with the Seven...