The Thinking and Breathing incantations in Eric Maisel’s book entitled Ten Zen Seconds: Twelve incantations for Purpose, Power and Calm are as simple as counting from one to two.
Here’s how it works – First take in a deep breath. Second release a cleansing breath out. The thought is a phrase that is to be spoken out loud. The words are to broken down into two parts so that it has a rhythmic tone to it.
I am open to joy.
Breathe in as you say … I AM OPEN,
On the out breath say … TO JOY.
The idea is not to create images in your mind while doing these incantation, but to focus only on the words and the breath. Here are some chakra-zen incantations that are intended to be used for chakra balancing.
Chakra Zen Incantations:
- My energy … is free of blockages.
- My root chakra … is deeply grounded.
- My sacral chakra juices ,,, are creative and bold.
- My solar plexus … feels mellow and calm.
- My heart … is filled with love.
- My throat … speaks the truth.
- My third eye … intuits inner knowledge.
- My crown chakra … projects inspiration.
- My chakras … are spinning in alignment.
- My aura … is colorful and clutter-free.
- My lightbody … beams brightly.
- I am … centered and balanced.
These can be done individually as needed, or collectively. Recommended time spent on this mantra practice is 15 to 20 minutes each day.