A Thoughtful Crown Chakra Meditation
You have touched, you have tasted, you have seen, and you have heard.
You have loved and lost and loved again.
You have learned. You have grown.
You have arrived at your destination intact.
And now, at the end of the journey, you are almost home.
There is but one step left – the biggest and the smallest of them all.
It is the biggest for it takes us the farthest.
It is the smallest because we are already there.
There is one more door to open –
and it contains the key to all that lies beyond.
You hold that key, but you cannot see it.
It is not a thing, it is not a way.
It is a mystery.
Allow yourself to review the places you have gone …
Remembering the touch of flesh to Earth, the flow of movement and power, the song of love in your heart, the memories imprinted in your mind …
Who is it that remembers?
Who has traveled on this journey?
Is it your body? Then what has guided you?
What it that has grown?
Through what have you traveled?
Who now would hold that key that can’t be seen, the key that cannot lock?
The answer to this is the key itself.
All wisdom is within you. Nothing is beyond you. The kingdom is before you, within you, around you. It is in your mind, which is but one mind in a sea of many; connected, contained, intelligent, divine.
It is the seat of the gods, the pattern of creation, the immensity of the infinite, the endless unfolding petals of the lotus, fully blooming and connected all the way to Earth.
We find it in our thoughts.
Beyond form, beyond sound, beyond light, beyond space, beyond time,
Our thoughts flow.
Below, behind, above, around and through our thoughts flow.
Within, without, before and after, our thoughts flow.
Droplets in an endless sea, the song of mind is infinite.
We have come full circle and the pattern is complete.
We are the thoughts that make the pattern,
And we are the pattern that makes the thoughts.
From whence do our thoughts arise?
Where do they go when they rest?
And so is it that perceives them?
Deep within ourselves we find a place to open up our mind.
Through starry heavens ever climbing, matter’s solid threads unbinding.
Out far beyond far Heaven’s veil, the Father rules the starlit trail.
In patterns bright, perceived by sight, our thoughts turn over day through night,
Through our thinking, ever linking,
winding weaving, wisdom’s webs, ancient patterns, flows and ebbs.
Auspicious Shiva, Lord of sleep, your meditations bring us deep
To ancient wisdom found within, a sacred place where we begin
And ending, here we shall return; reconnected we have learned
To know divinity inside and bring it forth with honored pride.
The key within our minds we hold, to mysteries we shall unfold;
Gateway to the worlds beyond,
In sacred space and peace we bond.
From Wheels of Life
Leave a Reply
- The Chakra Correspondences Here we have a nice long listing of the various corresp...
- The Seven Energy Vortex Meditation Technique These vortexes, also called Chakras, are located at...
- Diagram of the Main Chakras This is a simple diagram of the seven main chakra...
- The Key of E and the 3rd Chakra The Key of E is traditionally associated with the Third...
- The Key of D and the 2nd Chakra The Key of D is associated with the second Chakra, or...
- Chakra Zen Incantations The Thinking and Breathing incantations in Eric Maisel'...
- What A Chakra Feels Like If you would like to experience what a chakra feels...
- The Key of B and the 7th Chakra The Key of B is traditionally associated with the Seven...
- Sacral Chakra Water Meditation Quietly you lie at peace, alive against the Earth...
- A Small Collection of Crown Chakra Images What follows is a collection of Crown Chakra (7th c...