Seeing faces in ordinary objects is called pareidolia. A study in Finland found that people who are religious or believe strongly in the supernatural are more likely to see faces in lifeless objects and landscapes. Personally, I think the faces are just there whether you’re a believer or not. What do you think?
Aren’t these fun?
I found this collection of images on Facebook, and now I can’t remember where or who… They were made with some kind of photo app, which I also can’t remember.
If I ever figure it out, I am going to make a bunch of them because I think this is super cool!
How cool is this? It’s a cave full of giant selenite crystals. The cave is in in Naica, Chihuahua, Mexico.
The cave is currently flooded, which is really good for the crystals, and will allow them to continue to grow and thrive.
Check out this cool little car made of wood.
Let’s take a look inside!
I love the way it looks inside!
But what’s under the hood?
Let’s take a look!
Looks very clean and new!
What else does this cute little car have going for it?
I wonder what it looks like underneath.
Again, looks very clean and new!
It’s a cute little two seater.
I wonder what’s in the trunk?
I love it!
- Pop Up Books For Grown Ups Here's a selection of amazing pop up book art created...
- Amazing Watermelon Art Watermelons aren't just for eating! Check out these s...
- Watermelon Art Revisited How about some more super cool watermelon art? ...
- Baby Bobcats Awww... Aren't they cute?
- More Cute Koala Pics ‘Holly’ and ‘Bai’yali’ recently moved into a “koala...
- I Love Tiny Things A deck of tiny playing cards. Fun! A very tiny bab...
- More Fairy Kittens Love these fairy kittens by Cyra R Cancel ...
- Adorable Loris Pics Because they are so adorably cute and slow moving L...
- Fairy Houses In The Wild "Do you believe in fairies? Say quick that you believ...
- Unusual Aircraft Douglas XB-42 Mixmaster Convair Pogo The B-36 G...