Check this kid out!
He’s going to eat the world’s largest burger ever!
Is this for real?
Yes, it actually is!
Here’s the cook…
The Over De Flames burger, which could be the whopper to end all whoppers, contains more than 13,000 calories – almost the amount an average man should consume in a week.
Standing at around 30cm in diameter and containing a staggering 40 slices of cheese, the burger poses a gut-busting challenge for even the hungriest of customers. It is served with fries and a milkshake, boasts lashings of relish, ketchup and mayonnaise, plus two whole onions, three tomatoes and an entire head of lettuce.
Equivalent to more than 26 quarter-pounders, the monolithic meat feast contains three kilos of beef (6.5lb), dwarfing its competitors in the race to be named Britain’s biggest – and most calorific – burger.
The brainchild of restaurateur Sudeep De, the burger is only available at the Over De Flames restaurant within Norwich venue The Basement.
3 day old baby chicks enjoying the warmth from a coffee mug
Baby giraffe loves to smile
Cows will be your friend if you treat them nicely
The look I get when I tell them to quit playing
My friends rat enjoying a movie and some popcorn
His wife is going to deliver soon, he keeps jumping in and out looking at her
This is what happens when you leave your doors open during high tide in San Diego
Caught my shrimp in the middle of a meeting this morning
This albino squirrel comes to our door and begs for corn every day!
Doug is super proud of his first modeling gig
Someone was snoring in front of me on the train, I gave a light kick, and this face turned around and looked at me
Owls and bananas don’t get along
Zoo Zurich eagerly waited 18 years to be able to announce the birth of a new East African Black Rhino. After years of failed breeding attempts, finally, on December 28th, 2015, 14-year-old mother, ‘Samira’, and 15-year-old father, ‘Jeremy’, welcomed a healthy, feisty rhino girl, named ‘Olmoti’!
When fully grown, Olmoti could grow to 12 feet long and five feet high at the shoulder, and she could weigh up to 3,000 pounds.
Eastern Black Rhinos, in the wild, inhabit transitional zones between grasslands and forests, generally in thick thorn bush or acacia scrub. However, they may also be found in more open country.
As a herbivorous browser, the Black Rhino eats leafy plants as well as branches, shoots, thorny wood bushes and fruit. Rhino skin harbors many external parasites, which are eaten by tickbirds and egrets that live with the rhino. In the wild, young are preyed upon by hyenas. These solitary animals are more nocturnal than diurnal. Females are not territorial; their ranges vary according to food supply. Males are more aggressive in defending turf, but will tolerate properly submissive male intruders.
Mating is non-seasonal, but births peak toward the end of the rainy season in drier habitats. Gestation is 15-16 months, after which single young are born weighing about 85 pounds. These calves are active soon after birth and can follow mother after about three days. Eastern Black Rhinos mature at five years.
This species is listed as endangered and trade of is prohibited by international law. The primary cause of population decline is hunting; rhino horn made into dagger handles is a symbol of wealth in many countries. Contrary to popular opinion, the horn is not consumed primarily as an aphrodisiac; only small amounts are used for this purpose.
In the 19th Century, the population of Black Rhinos, in the world, numbered some 100,000 individuals. In 1970, there was still an estimated 70,000 animals. However, today, there is a population of less than 5,000. There are four distinguished subspecies, and, unfortunately, one is now considered extinct. The Eastern Black Rhinos at Zoo Zurich are managed in a European Endangered Species Programme (EEP). In early 2014, the programme consisted of 66 rhinos from 17 institutions throughout Europe.
Found at ZooBorns
- Just Chillin by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Amazing Winter Animal Photos by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- A Spectacular Flip Flop Collection by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Watermelon Art Revisited by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- High Fashion Bathtubs ~ Wow! by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Amazing Watermelon Art Watermelons aren't just for eating! Check out these s...
- Watermelon Art Revisited How about some more super cool watermelon art? ...
- Pop Up Books For Grown Ups Here's a selection of amazing pop up book art created...
- More Fairy Kittens Love these fairy kittens by Cyra R Cancel ...
- Spectacular Winter Scenes This spectacular art is done with pencil on paper. Wo...
- Adorable Loris Pics Because they are so adorably cute and slow moving L...
- Fairy Houses In The Wild "Do you believe in fairies? Say quick that you believ...
- Glimmer Train Stories I just love these! ...
- Just Chillin Just chillin!
- Super Cool Carved Pumpkins Here's a variety of super cool carved pumpkins that y...