Who doesn’t love ladybugs?
We always called them ladybugs, but in some places, they are called ladybirds. I found a cool infographic showing all the different kinds there are in England, you can see it here: Know Your Ladybirds. And some ladybird folklore can be found here: Ladybird Ladybird Fly Away home.
Here’s a cool collection of amazing photographs of snails that seem to be very interested in each other. Not sure if it’s love or not, but it’s cute and fun, I think.
Check out these amazing 3D drawings. They leap right off the page, and seemingly to come to life! So cool!
I love foxes. Here are some of my favorite fox art pics.
Beautiful buildings reflected in still waters. An amazing collection of great photography. Love this!
Here is a collection of spectacular photos of ceilings from some of the most beautiful cathedrals around the world. Enjoy!
Aren’t these fun?
Busy little bees collecting nectar and pollinating the flowers.
Goldfish and octopuses that look like glass, tiny real looking pandas, shiba inu dogs, rabbits, dragons, and snakes… all edible. In the art of Amezaiku, artisans craft small candy lollipop sculptures.
During the Heian period, the art of amezaiku was imported from China and was probably first used in Japan for candy offerings made at temples in Kyoto.
The amezaiku craft spread beyond the temple during the Edo period, when many forms of street performance flourished in Japan and when its base ingredient, mizuame, became widely available. In Edo it emerged in its present artistic form.
Amezaiku artists also paint their sculpted candy with edible dyes to give the finished work more character.
Animals and insects are common amezaiku shapes created to appeal to children.
Intricate animal characters are created with expert speed. The realism is amazing!
Some amezaiku artists are also street performers who perform magic tricks and tell stories along with their candy craft entertainment.
Supposedly there are eight navy seals hiding in this picture… I can’s spot a single one! Do you see any?
Here is a great collection of photographs of children from all over the world, along with the animals they love.
- Pop Up Books For Grown Ups Here's a selection of amazing pop up book art created...
- Amazing Watermelon Art Watermelons aren't just for eating! Check out these s...
- More Cute Koala Pics ‘Holly’ and ‘Bai’yali’ recently moved into a “koala...
- Baby Bobcats Awww... Aren't they cute?
- I Love Tiny Things A deck of tiny playing cards. Fun! A very tiny bab...
- Watermelon Art Revisited How about some more super cool watermelon art? ...
- More Fairy Kittens Love these fairy kittens by Cyra R Cancel ...
- Adorable Loris Pics Because they are so adorably cute and slow moving L...
- Fairy Houses In The Wild "Do you believe in fairies? Say quick that you believ...
- A Spectacular Flip Flop Collection Wow! A spectacular collection of just about anything...