Red In Media And Design
Some of the ways the color red is used in the media and for design purposes:
- Red brings text and images to the foreground.
- Use it as an accent color to stimulate people to make quick decisions; it is a perfect color for ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Click Here’ buttons on Internet banners and websites.
- This color is also commonly associated with energy, so you can use it when promoting energy drinks, games, cars, items related to sports and high physical activity.
Submitted by Raetta Parker
Leave a Reply
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat... under Miscellaneous Information
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors ...
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, viol... under Purple
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as ... under Miscellaneous Information
- Why Doctors Wear Green or Blue Scrubs Scrubs used to be white — the color of cleanliness... under Practical Applications
Find Us On Facebook