Variations of the Color Orange
― Jim Davis
Peach: Peach encourages great communication and conversation. It inspires good manners and puts people at ease. It has all the attributes of orange but in a much softer, gentler and more cautious form.
Golden Orange: This version of orange encourages vitality and self control.
Amber: Amber helps to inspire greater confidence and better self-esteem. It can promote a degree of arrogance.
Burnt Orange: This color emits a negative vibration indicating pride, tension and aggressive self-assertion.
Dark Orange: Dark orange indicates over-confidence and over-ambition. It tries too hard to prove its worth and to boost its self-esteem, but when it fails, which is often, it develops a chip on its shoulder. It is the color of the opportunist, taking selfish advantage of every situation.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
Leave a Reply
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat... under Miscellaneous Information
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, viol... under Purple
- Why Doctors Wear Green or Blue Scrubs Scrubs used to be white — the color of cleanliness... under Practical Applications
- Healing With The Color Yellow Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my... under Healing With Colors
- The Violet Gallery A gallery of all the violet images posted thus far. under Gallery of Colors