What A Chakra Feels Like
If you would like to experience what a chakra feels like, the following is a simple exercise for opening the hand chakras and experiencing their energy:
- Extend both arms out in front of you, parallel to the floor with elbows straight.
- Turn one hand up and one hand down. Now quickly open and close your hands a dozen times or so.
- Reverse your palms and repeat. This opens the hand chakras.
- To feel their energy, open your hands and slowly bring your palms together, starting about two feet apart.
- When your hands are about four inches apart you should be able to feel a subtle ball of energy, like a magnetic field, floating between your palms. If you tune in closely, you may even be able to feel it spinning.
After a few moments the sensation will subside, but it can be repeated by opening and closing the palms again, as above.