Sixteen Names of Ganesha
Meaning: The various names and associated forms of God Ganesha are enumerated and need to be meditated upon here – the one with an auspicious face, the single tusked Lord, the one who is of red color, the one with the ears of an elephant, the one with a big stomach, the one with a jovial disposition, the controller of obstacles, the Lord of the Ganas.
Meaning: The one of smoke gray color, the leader of the ganas, the one who has moon in the front of his forehead, the elephant faced one, the one with a curved trunk (or broken tusk), the one with big (basket like) ears, the one who is heroic like a buffalo, the elder brother of Skanda (Skanda is another name for Lord Subrahmanya)
Yah Pateth Srunuyaadapi
Vidyaarambhe Vivahe Cha
Praveshey Nirgamey Tatah
Sangraamey Sarva Kaaryeshu
Vighnas Tasya Na Jaayathe
Sarva Vighna Chhido Tasmai
Sree Ganaadhipataye Namaha
Meaning: Whoever the one who recites and listens to these sixteen names at the beginning of studies, at the time of marriage, while entering or departing a place, or at the battle field, all their obstacles will be removed. Even the Gods worship Lord Ganesha to receive the fulfillment of their actions. Oh Lord Ganesh, the One who has this power of destroying all the obstacles in the way of the devotees, I prostrate before you.
Leave a Reply
- A Ganesha Road Opener Ritual If you are seeking new opportunities and wish to break...
- Prayers To Ganesh Here is an assortment of prayers for specific s...
- How a Mouse Became Ganesha’s Vehicle Gajmukhasur was a demon who was a devotee of Lord Shi...
- Ganesha Road Opener Blend Fill a small bottle with equal parts of the followi...
- Sixteen Names of Ganesha If you recite and/or listen to these sixteen names at t...
- Awaken Shakti With The Ganesh Mantra Here’s some info from Mind Body Green: This is m...
- The Ganesh Mudra The Ganesha Mudra is a powerful hand lock which, wh...
- The 1000 Names of Lord Ganesha Sri Ganesha Sahasranamavali The video is a chant of...
- Lord Ganesha’s Tools Shankha Conch Ganesha listens to the puja con...
- Coloring Ganesha If you enjoyed the dot-to-dot Ganesh, this will be...