Fill a small bottle with equal parts of the following essential oils:
Add a few drops of Gardenia essential oil, if desired.
Consider all obstacles in your way being removed from your path as you blend this oil, and invoke Ganesh, the remover of obstacles to give his blessings to your blend so that it may be the best oil you use to open all roads to success.
Ganesh is perhaps one of the most beloved deities in the Hindu culture. He is perfect to petition when starting any type of new undertaking. Known to remove any type of obstacle, Ganesh offers insight, abundance, prosperity, new opportunities and overall success. Traditionally, Ganesh is depicted as an elephant headed man with a big belly and numerous arms. He loves sweet foods and is typically honored with hibiscus flowers.
You can use Ganesh Road Opener Oil in a variety of ways. It can be worn on the body, dabbed into the bath, anointed on important documents, dropped in the heel of your shoe, dabbed on charms and talismans, rubbed on the front door, burned in a diffuser or simply worn during prayer or meditation. You may also petition Ganesh by placing out sweets, fresh flowers and a bowl of water with a bit of this oil blend mixed in.
This oil blend should be a basic staple in your collection, and I strongly suggest you keep it on hand to be used whenever needed. Anytime you must clear your way through physical obstacles, this is the oil for the job. Add Road Opener to any magick or impossible task you wish to accomplish.
Add this oil to liquid body soap, and every time you wash your hands, you will be imbuing them with the power to open roads in all that they encounter. Writing letters, doing chores and being involved in all manner of communications – we use our hands one way or another.
Adapted from a recipe in the Enchanted Formulary
Summer sunsets and summer nights are hard to beat. You can still feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, but the air begins to cool and things start to slow down, giving a chance to reflect on the day. This summer sunset air freshener blend reflects that calm, grateful, peaceful feeling. The Patchouli essential oil is grounding and encourages reflection and self acceptance. The Ylang Ylang essential oil is the oil of the heart and helps connect us to our inner joy and being in the moment. Sandalwood essential oil is grounding, helping to calm and reduce stress. And sweet Orange essential oil is very uplifting and opens your heart to accept the goodness that life is offering.
To make room spray:
- Fill 8 oz glass spray bottle about 3/4 full with distilled water
- Fill most of the rest of the way full with Witch Hazel
- 12 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 12 drops Sweet (wild) Orange essential oil
- 10 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 5 drops Patchouli essential oil
- Put on sprayer top and shake well to mix
To use: Shake bottle gently before each use. Spray into the air to freshen room. Use as often as needed.
Source: One Essential Community
Almost anyone can enjoy the benefits of an aromatherapy oil, but certain individuals, such as pregnant women, persons with allergies, and those with respiratory conditions such as asthma should only use essential oils for aromatherapy under the guidance of a trained professional.
Keep in mind that essential oils are highly concentrated botanical extracts and should never be ingested or applied to skin at full strength. Consult a professional aromatherapist or an accredited reference on aromatherapy for advice on these uses.
- Therapeutic Index This is an A to Z index of the most widely recommended essential oils for specific health issues. With this ...
- The Patch Test Some oils have been known to cause irritation, allergic reactions, or sensitivities on some people. However, all substances have been ...
- Aromatherapy A to Z What follows is a simplified A to Z listing of essential oils with their most common uses, along with other ...
- The Origins of Aromatherapy The origin and elements of Aromatherapy can be traced back to nearly 3000 years before Christ, when the earlier Egyptians ...
- Make Your Own Hydrosols It’s true that it’s easier just to buy a pre-made hydrosol, but it can also be kind of expensive, especially ...
- Essential Oils for Abdominal Pain Abdominal pain should be checked by a doctor if it persists and increases in intensity because it could be appendicitis ...
- Focus & Get Shit Done Blend These recipes are for a 4 oz. spray bottle, but of course they can be doubled or halved as needed. You ...
- Peppermint Essential Oil Peppermint has been used by many ancient cultures, including the Egyptians, Chinese, and American Indians, no doubt because of its ...
- Chamomile Essential Oil There are several types of chamomile essential oil. German Chamomile is an excellent variety and its beautiful deep dark blue ...
- Lavender Essential Oil Lavender oil is a natural antibiotic, antiseptic, antidepressant, sedative, and detoxifier which promotes healing and prevents scarring, and also stimulates ...