Bugs Be Gone Room Spray
You can use essential oils to make a bug-repelling room spray that can be used inside or out. This blend of Lavender, Peppermint, Lemongrass, and Lemon Eucalyptus oils is great for keeping away all kinds of bugs (mosquitoes, flies, gnats, spiders, and more). Plus, it has a wonderful fresh scent.
To make room spray:
- Fill 8 oz glass spray bottle about 3/4 full with distilled water
- Fill most of the rest of the way full with Witch Hazel
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil
- Put on sprayer top and shake well to mix
To use: Shake bottle gently before each use. Spray into the air to freshen room. Use as often as needed.
Source: One Essential Community
Leave a Reply
Almost anyone can enjoy the benefits of an aromatherapy oil, but certain individuals, such as pregnant women, persons with allergies, and those with respiratory conditions such as asthma should only use essential oils for aromatherapy under the guidance of a trained professional.
Keep in mind that essential oils are highly concentrated botanical extracts and should never be ingested or applied to skin at full strength. Consult a professional aromatherapist or an accredited reference on aromatherapy for advice on these uses.