Trees are the most spiritually advanced living beings on the Earth who are constantly in a meditative state and subtle energy is what they speak as a language. Trees can help open your energy channel and help them reciprocate with healing their blockages. A relationship with the tree is a mutually beneficial one which needs to be nourished.
Healing abilities of a Tree
Taoist masters observe that trees not only have the power to convert Carbon Dioxide into Oxygen but they have the capacity to absorb any negative energy and convert into something useful. The trees are firmly rooted in the earth and the more firmly the trees are rooted into the earth, higher they reach the heavens above. Trees are the wisest absorbing the vital energies from the earth and universal forces from the higher dimensions.
Healers and Friends
As a spiritually advanced living being, they co-exist with nature and human beings. Trees are quite intelligent and they do have a sense of touch and feel and they have conscious emotions too. Trees have the ability to calm you down when you are under the weather and they can also end all your miseries – however, this relationship needs to build up.
Choosing a Tree to work with:
Through the time in history, trees have been used for various healing and medicinal purposes and for this the bugger trees have always been the best choice, especially the Pine trees.
They radiate Chi, nourish the blood system, strengthen the nervous system and ensure longevity. These trees fill the soul and our spirit. Pines are the immortal trees. Although pine trees are mostly the best choice, many other trees or plants can be used. The larger trees contain the most energy. Among the most powerful are trees growing near running water. Some trees feel warmer or hotter than others; some feel cooler or colder than others.
Here are certain trees that have the energy to heal and you can choose one among them to work with:
- Cypresses and cedars lower the temperature and feed Yin energy.
- Willows help fight the dry winds to eliminate excess moisture from the body, reduce blood pressure, and strengthen the urinary tract and bladder.
- Elms calm the mind and strengthen the stomach.
- Maples fight the dry winds and help reduce the pain
- Banyan trees (Indian Fig) purify your heart and help eliminate bodily moisture.
- Cinnamon trees can remove the cold from the heart and the stomach
- Fir trees help to absorb bruises to reduce sweating and first heal bone fractures.
- Hawthorns help digestion, strengthen the intestine and fight low blood pressure.
- Birches lower body temperature, eliminate body moisture and help detoxify the body.
- Plum trees feed the spleen, the stomach, the pancreas and calm the mind.
Establishing a communication with a Tree
To communicate with a Tree, you have to have the heart to understand they are as human in their emotions than you can believe. When you talk to a tree, you will notice that they respond. As you choose to begin working with a tree, you have to see to the fact that a tree is nothing but a counter part of you and they are all but trying to tell you to be humble and humane with them.
They have the power to unlock your intuition and help you in your spiritual journey.
Source: Conscious Reminder
The effectiveness of a shaman is generally measured by the results he or she is able to achieve. It is believed that unless the shaman is able to call power animals and spiritual aid to help her, she will not be effective. Indeed that individual could not be called a shaman.
The teaching of detachment, and letting go of one’s ego is a central lesson for the shaman. If the individual cannot let go of pride and self interest, he or she are not considered to be a good healer, and may not be able to enlist the spiritual aid considered necessary for effective healing.
There is a concept that the spirits must take pity on the healer and the one being healed. If the shaman cannot evoke compassion from those that would aid her or him, but instead offends with his or her pride – no assistance will be given to that person for the healing work.
Source: Shaman Links
This award winning short film tells the story of a boy, a shaman and the drum that changes his life forever.
Then I had a dream, and in my dream one of these small round stones appeared to me and told me that the Maker of All was WakanTanka and that in order to honor Him I must honor His works in nature. The stone said that by my search I had shown myself worthy of supernatural help. It said that if I were curing a sick person I might ask its assistance, and that all the forces of nature would help me work a cure.”
- What a Real Shaman Is I found a great blog post about shamanism at a pretty cool website call...
- Dreaming the Secret Wishes of the Soul One of the greatest gifts of dreaming is that it puts us in touch with...
- Like A Bear I am like a bear. I hold up my hands Waiting for the sun to rise." ~Ut...
- How Trees Help Us Heal Trees are the most spiritually advanced living beings on the Earth who ar...
- When Words Were Magic In the very earliest of times, When both people and animals lived on the...
- The Song of the Twenty ~Harley SwiftDeer Let me sing to you the Song of the Twenty Powers withi...
- Sitting On The Earth The path to Vision is simple, if you can take a few hours or a few days...
- La Loba There is an old woman who lives in a hidden place that everyone knows in...
- Listening To Spirit Learning to listen means distinguishing real Vision from your own dream...
- The Story of True-Hearted Woman True-Hearted Woman lived with her husband on an island in an archipelag...