Monthly Archives: December 2018
Trees are the most spiritually advanced living beings on the Earth who are constantly in a meditative state and subtle energy is what they speak as a language. Trees can help open your energy channel and help them reciprocate with healing their blockages. A relationship with the tree is a mutually beneficial one which needs to be nourished.
Healing abilities of a Tree
Taoist masters observe that trees not only have the power to convert Carbon Dioxide into Oxygen but they have the capacity to absorb any negative energy and convert into something useful. The trees are firmly rooted in the earth and the more firmly the trees are rooted into the earth, higher they reach the heavens above. Trees are the wisest absorbing the vital energies from the earth and universal forces from the higher dimensions.
Healers and Friends
As a spiritually advanced living being, they co-exist with nature and human beings. Trees are quite intelligent and they do have a sense of touch and feel and they have conscious emotions too. Trees have the ability to calm you down when you are under the weather and they can also end all your miseries – however, this relationship needs to build up.
Choosing a Tree to work with:
Through the time in history, trees have been used for various healing and medicinal purposes and for this the bugger trees have always been the best choice, especially the Pine trees.
They radiate Chi, nourish the blood system, strengthen the nervous system and ensure longevity. These trees fill the soul and our spirit. Pines are the immortal trees. Although pine trees are mostly the best choice, many other trees or plants can be used. The larger trees contain the most energy. Among the most powerful are trees growing near running water. Some trees feel warmer or hotter than others; some feel cooler or colder than others.
Here are certain trees that have the energy to heal and you can choose one among them to work with:
- Cypresses and cedars lower the temperature and feed Yin energy.
- Willows help fight the dry winds to eliminate excess moisture from the body, reduce blood pressure, and strengthen the urinary tract and bladder.
- Elms calm the mind and strengthen the stomach.
- Maples fight the dry winds and help reduce the pain
- Banyan trees (Indian Fig) purify your heart and help eliminate bodily moisture.
- Cinnamon trees can remove the cold from the heart and the stomach
- Fir trees help to absorb bruises to reduce sweating and first heal bone fractures.
- Hawthorns help digestion, strengthen the intestine and fight low blood pressure.
- Birches lower body temperature, eliminate body moisture and help detoxify the body.
- Plum trees feed the spleen, the stomach, the pancreas and calm the mind.
Establishing a communication with a Tree
To communicate with a Tree, you have to have the heart to understand they are as human in their emotions than you can believe. When you talk to a tree, you will notice that they respond. As you choose to begin working with a tree, you have to see to the fact that a tree is nothing but a counter part of you and they are all but trying to tell you to be humble and humane with them.
They have the power to unlock your intuition and help you in your spiritual journey.
Source: Conscious Reminder
- Counting Coup The act of Counting Coup signifies a victory over an enemy or an accept...
- What a Real Shaman Is I found a great blog post about shamanism at a pretty cool website call...
- The False Face Society The False Face Society is the best known of many medicinal societies am...
- A Shamanic Enlightenment Igluik, an Eskimo shaman describes his shamanic enlightenment: "I en...
- Dreaming The Secret Wishes Of The Soul One of the greatest gifts of dreaming is that it puts us in touch with...
- Words Of Wisdom Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart...
- What is a Vision Quest? A vision quest is a rite of passage, similar to an initiation, in some...
- The Story of Cedar “A long time ago, there lived a human being who always went out of his...
- Elders Meditation "For me, the essence of a medicine man's life is to be humble, to have grea...
- Ode To Counting Coup To know that I have honored My words with my deeds, Sweet victory is sh...
- Khetani Machangana: Learn To See