In A Handful Of God
Poetry reveals that there is no empty space.
When your truth forsakes its shyness,
When your fears surrender to your strengths,
You will begin to experience
That all existence
Is a teeming sea of infinite life.
In a handful of ocean water
You could not count all the finely tuned
Who are acting stoned
For very intelligent and sane reasons
And of course are becoming extremely sweet
In a handful of the sky and earth,
In a handful of God,
We cannot count
All the ecstatic lovers who are dancing there
Behind the mysterious veil.
True art reveals there is no void
There is no loneliness to the clear-eyed mystic
In this luminous, brimming
Leave a Reply
- A Sufi Dandelion Story Mulla Nasrudin decided to start a flower garden. He...
- Elephant Wondering ELEPHANT WONDERING A seed Has sprouted beneath a go...
- Clouds of Love Says Kabir: the clouds of love have gathered, rai...
- A Sufi Story about Competition Once upon a time, a sultan set up a competition wit...
- The Seeker and the Sufi A seeker journeyed to a far village in search of a...
- In A Handful Of God Poetry reveals that there is no empty space. When...
- The Trees and The Bees There was once a forest of trees, which lived a mag...
- Raising Donkeys Driven by the need to achieve, we often ignore and over...
- The Seed of God The seed of God is in us. Now... The seed of a pear...
- Tired of Speaking Sweetly Tired of Speaking Sweetly Love wants to reach out an...