Fetch ’Em Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup coarsely crushed rice cereal
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or molasses
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
In a small bowl, combine cereal, peanut butter, and honey or molasses; stir until mixture forms a ball.
Scoop out teaspoonfuls of mixture and roll into 1-inch balls.(Balls can be rolled smaller or larger to suit the size of your dog.) Roll balls in wheat germ to cover.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Yield: sixteen 1-inch balls
Found at Free Pet Projects
Leave a Reply
- Dog Training School Pics by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Getting started with Dog Obedience Training by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Training Do’s and Don’ts by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Holiday Toxins and Dangers by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Four Good Reasons To Train Your Dog by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- John kleist: Dog Training School Pics