Cheesy Thumbprint Cookies For Dogs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 3 (1 ounce) mozzarella cheese sticks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine wheat flour, cornmeal, and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, combine water, olive oil, and egg; beat until well combined. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; mix until smooth.
Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll into balls. Place balls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Using your thumb, press a slight indention into center of each cookie. Cut cheese sticks into 6 pieces and place into centers of cookies.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned on bottom. Store cookies in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in freezer for up to 3 months.
Yield: about 1-½ dozen cookies
Found at Free Pet Projects
- Dog Training School Pics by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Getting started with Dog Obedience Training by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Training Do’s and Don’ts by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Holiday Toxins and Dangers by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Four Good Reasons To Train Your Dog by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- John kleist: Dog Training School Pics
Leave a Reply