Minty Fresh Dog Biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, stir together flours, parsley, and mint. In a small bowl, combine water, vegetable oil, and honey. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; mix well to form a soft dough.
Working with 1/2 of the dough at a time, roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut out dough with cookie cutters, using desired shapes.
Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer biscuits to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks or in freezer up to 3 months.
- 2 dozen small biscuits
- 4 dozen large biscuits
Found at Free Pet Projects
Leave a Reply
- Dog Training School Pics by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Some Cute Dog Quotes by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Training Do’s and Don’ts by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Holiday Toxins and Dangers by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Four Good Reasons To Train Your Dog by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- John kleist: Dog Training School Pics