Thich Nhat Hanh
A Wave On The Ocean
A wave on the ocean has a beginning and an end, a birth and a death… If a wave only sees its form, with its beginning and end, it will be afraid of birth and death. But if the wave sees that it is water and identifies itself with the water, then it will be emancipated from birth and death. Each wave is born and is going to die, but the water is free from birth and death.
– Thich Nhat Hanh
Life is filled with suffering
Life is filled with suffering, but it is also filled with many wonders, like the blue sky. Do we need to make a special effort to enjoy the beauty of the blue sky? Do we have to practice to be able to enjoy it? No, we just enjoy it. Each second, each minute of our lives can be like this.
~Thich Nhat Hanh
In every moment
- shirleytwofeathers: 16406470_1835667486684853_5636729528900853770_n
- Andrew Richards: 16406470_1835667486684853_5636729528900853770_n
- Daniel: The Words You Speak
- Daniel: Fear Is The Cheapest Room
- Daniel: The Universe Hears You