I Remember My Youth
I remember my youth and the feeling that will never come back any more – the feeling that I could last forever, outlast the sea, the earth, and all men, the deceitful feeling that lures us on to joys, to perils to love, to vain effort – to death, the triumphant conviction of strength, the heat of life in the handful of dust, the glow in the heart that with every year grows dim, grows cold, grows small, and expires – and expires, too soon, too soon – before life itself.
- shirleytwofeathers: 16406470_1835667486684853_5636729528900853770_n
- Andrew Richards: 16406470_1835667486684853_5636729528900853770_n
- Daniel: The Words You Speak
- Daniel: Fear Is The Cheapest Room
- Daniel: The Universe Hears You