And So Here I Am
And so here I am, 11 o’clock at night,
thinking that I finally have
the answer that has been eluding
me all this time.
I do not have to thrash around in my life anymore unless
I actually really want to.
I do not need other people to come and help me.
I do not need a guru, a hypnotist, or a miracle worker.
I can, between me and God, find my center and get clear.
It can be done.
- shirleytwofeathers: 16406470_1835667486684853_5636729528900853770_n
- Andrew Richards: 16406470_1835667486684853_5636729528900853770_n
- Daniel: The Words You Speak
- Daniel: Fear Is The Cheapest Room
- Daniel: The Universe Hears You