To book an appointment, or if you have questions, give us a call. We can be reached at 816 358-7387
Here’s something fun! It’s the top 20 reasons why your dog’s haircut costs more than yours.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a bath.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a manicure and a pedicure.
- You don’t try to bite or scratch your hairdresser.
- You don’t wiggle, spin or try to jump out of the hairdresser’ s chair.
- Your hairdresser only cuts the hair on your head, not your whole body.
- You don’t try to hump the hairdresser.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t wipe boogies from your eyes.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t pluck and clean your ears.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t squeeze your anal glands.
- You don’t poop or pee on your hairdresser while you are getting your hair cut.
- Your hairdresser does not remove fleas or ticks.
- You don’t go 6 weeks (or more) without brushing or washing your hair.
- You don’t try to bite the clippers, scissors, brush, nail clippers or dryer.
- It doesn’t take 3 people to trim your nails.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to de-mat your hair.
- Your hairdresser would never wash your butt.
- You don’t splash water all over your hairdresser, the floor, and the room, while getting your hair washed.
- Your hair dresser doesn’t give you a “sanitary trim.”
- Drying your hair doesn’t blow massive amounts of fluff and dander all around that gets on everything.
- You don’t howl or bark while having all this done!