To book an appointment, or if you have questions, give us a call. We can be reached at 816 358-7387
Monthly Archives: March 2020
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be following the official recommendations for social distancing and sanitation. Your safety and the health and well being of our employees is important to us. The protocols we are following take extra time, and require minor changes in the way we do things.
- We are open for curbside service only.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, give us a call and we will come out and get your pet.
- For safety, we request that your dog be wearing a leash along with a collar that is tight enough that your dog won’t accidentally slip out of it.
- We are wearing masks, and would love it if you would also be wearing one.
- If you are running late for your appointment to pick up or deliver your dog, please let us know so we can plan accordingly.
- We are short staffed and the safety protocols are time consuming and slow us down, so expect that you may have to wait for as long as 2 or more weeks for an appointment to become available.
- Please be patient. We are doing our best.