You put a blob of yellow here, and another at the further edge of the canvas: straight away a rapport is established between them. Colour acts in the way that music does… ~Georges Braque
Wear yellow to present a cheery, uplifting effect. Use it around your office to help keep a clear your mind, and improve memory and decision making.
Put yellow in your life when there is:
- Confusion and indecision, poor memory.
- Fear and anxiety caused by unknown factors leading to nervous and digestive disorders.
- Nervous exhaustion, nervous breakdown, “burn out,” panic attacks, hot flashes.
- Poor memory, inability to concentrate or study.
- Tendency to SAD, or lethargy and depression in dull weather.
- Irritability, tension, restlessness, feelings of depression and inability to make decisions.
Questions to ask yourself when drawn to yellow:
- Is there a need to start thinking clearly?
- What are you afraid of?
Watch out for self-centered, “me first” energy when someone prefers yellow to the rest of the rainbow. If yellow is your favorite color, temper your use of the word “I” when you’re interested in someone else. You can come across as too ego-centric otherwise. Now, if you’re dating someone whose favorite hue is yellow, make sure to jump in and share stories about yourself, since this person may not give you much room.
Yellow is the color of cheerfulness, curiosity, alternation, flexibility, progress, amusement, contact through traveling and communication, learning and practical knowledge. People of high intellect favor yellow. A person who loves yellow may have a feeling for writing and speaking.
Not loving yellow:
A person who has aversion to yellow may be emotionally disappointed and bitter. May have tendency to rationalize feelings, or to avoid the depth of life by often changing relationships, many superficial relationships and/or constant changing activities.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat... under Miscellaneous Information
- Healing With The Color Turquoise In healing Turquoise can help to calm hyperactive o... under Healing With Colors
- New Age Blue Blue has something for almost everyone, from the sk... under Color Correspondences
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, viol... under Purple
- The Blue Gallery A gallery of all the blue images used thus far. under Gallery of Colors