Full Body Treatment
- When a disorder occurs in the body, it does not affect just one part, as it may seem, but affects the entire system.
- It is necessary to remove the cause of discomfort, which may not be in the same location as the pain.
- There is often more than one cause due to the links between bodily functions. Often there are suppressed inflammations in other parts of the body.
- By treating the whole body, all of the important organs will be treated.
- The body will regain its ability to respond when all of the channels are opened to the energy.
- Subtle energy channels and metabolic systems are directly and substantially regenerated during whole body treatment.
- When the client is using drugs or medications, a full body treatment helps to reduce side effects.
- Healthy persons who receive whole body treatments respond more appropriately to their environment.
- It allows for greater openness and awareness in all areas of one’s life.
- Potentially stressful situations are reduced.
- It allows the body to eliminate or counteract germs before they “attack.”
- The person becomes open to learning more easily and quickly.
- Reiki gradually improves the blood circulation, resulting in improved skin tone, when used over a period of time.
- It reduces the intense reaction to the receipt of the increased energy.
For my sources see: Recommended Reading