Sign of the Reed
If you were born between October 28th and November 24, then your sign in Celtic tree astrology is the Reed Tree. The Celts considered the Reed a tree because the root system is similar, and because they often grew to be 10 ft tall. They believed that reed trees symbolized wisdom and education. Those born under the Druid sign Reed tree have hidden strength and secret motivation.
Reed people easily grasp the complex. They’re great friends and leaders, but need to curb their jealous streak. They tend to be quite proud and do well when faced with challenges. Their inner strength is so great that at times they need to remember to do the right thing.
Here’s the rest of the story:
- Deity: Pwyll, God of the underworld.
- Ogham letter: Ngetal
- Also known as: The Inquisitor
- Animal: White hound, or Dog
- Compatible with: Other Reeds, Ash or Oak signs
If you’re a Celtic Reed sign, you give off a lot of power – when you walk into a room, people sense your presence. You make things happen and you have a desire to change the world around you. This can cause you to make a lot of enemies and to have a lot of people resist the change you seek. It isn’t easy going, but you do survive the challenges you face.
Reed signs are the secret keepers. You dig deep inside to the real meaning of things and discover the truth hidden beneath layers of distraction. When there is a need to get to the heart of the matter, most certainly the Reed sign will find the core. You love a good story, and can be easily drawn in by gossip, scandals, legend and lore. These tendencies also make you an excellent historian, journalist, detective or archaeologist. You love people because they represent a diversity of meanings for you to interpret. You are adept at coaxing people to talking to you, and sometimes you can be a bit manipulative. However, you have a strong sense of truth and honor so most of your scheming is harmless.
Celtic astrology Reed tree people are known as the secret keepers of the tree zodiac. They have the ability to go deep inside their psyche to find the hidden meaning of things. When they need to get to the bottom of things, Reed people know how to get to the heart of the matter. They make excellent detectives, private investigators, historians, journalists and archaeologists.
People are very trusting of them and they will often find themselves convincing people to talk to them who might not otherwise. Reed people are natural storytellers and can easily be drawn in by tales, legends and even gossip.
People born under the Celtic zodiac Reed tree are very creative and use language as a part of their creativity. They have a dazzling talent that allows them to express what they see in life artistically. Their unyielding determination makes them move past defeat easily.
They are often surrounded by many friends throughout their life who will admire their accomplishments. They are usually very attractive and can be a savvy diplomat. They sometimes lack self confidence, but may act superior in spite of. They are very loyal to those closest to them.
They often have trouble finding a relationship. Sometimes their thoughts take priority over their emotions. The natural detective in them will often probe others for all their secrets, but will hold on to their personal secrets, often remaining a mystery to those closest to them.
Druid Reed tree people make influential friends and powerful enemies. They exude a lot of powerful energy when they walk into a room. They will probably receive a lot of public recognition throughout their life.
They have an independent uncompromising character and will try not to show any signs of weakness. They are the sign that will make things happen. They have an urge to change the world for the better.
In relationships the Celtic astrology Reed sign are very passionate, but they have a jealous and possessive streak that can get out of control if not monitored. Most people are attracted to them except those that very sensitive.
In their life they need to make sure they follow a tight line of moral actions. If they stray even a little they have the energy to become dangerous and self destructive people. They have a tendency to hold grudges and will have a hard time forgiving slights.
It can be hard to get them to change what they believe to be right. Even in the face of hard core evidence, they will go to extreme lengths to prove they are right.
Their challenge in life is to use their investigative abilities to become perceptive people whose knowledge can be used to educate others. If used in a negative way, it could be to manipulate others to find out their weakness.
New Moon Reed:
If you were born during the first two weeks of the Celtic Reed Sign, you are a New Moon Reed. You are impatient and act on your instincts, quickly deciding if someone is your friend or foe. Once you make up your mind, it can be as difficult to change as it is to move a mountain. Your life isn’t easy, b but you are in control of your actions. You are very analytical and curious about how life works. Keep at it because you have the ability to learn what no one has before.
Full Moon Reed:
If you were born during the last two weeks of the Celtic Reed Sign, you are a Full Moon Reed. You combine subtlety with assertiveness.This will allow you to accomplish much, but not without upsetting others along the way. You can smooth everything over if you allow your sense of fairness and compassion to guide you. When you do meet resistance, it will only help convince you that you are on the right path … and you will be even more determined to move forward.
Leave a Reply
- About The Fifty Names of Marduk When Babylon became the capital of Mesopotamia, Marduk... posted on March 7, 2017 | under Necronomicon Symbols
- Enbilulu From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spel... posted on March 6, 2017 | under Necronomicon Symbols
- Enbilulugugal From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spel... posted on March 6, 2017 | under Necronomicon Symbols
- Ziku From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spel... posted on March 6, 2017 | under Necronomicon Symbols
- The Looped Square The looped square (⌘) is a symbol consisting of a squar... posted on February 26, 2017 | under Miscellaneous Symbols
- Barashakushu From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spel... posted on March 6, 2017 | under Necronomicon Symbols
- Sign of the Lavender Flower "My beautiful expanse will inspire you." If you we... posted on February 21, 2017 | under Flower Symbolism
- Aranunna From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spel... posted on March 6, 2017 | under Necronomicon Symbols
- Apple Symbolism and Lore The apple, that infamous fruit said to have been given ... posted on May 28, 2017 | under Food Symbolism
- Marutukku From the Fifty Names of Marduk in the Necronomicon Spel... posted on March 6, 2017 | under Necronomicon Symbols